Hello, if my prestashop version was 1.6 and i have theme witch works only on 1.6.x . When i upgrade my prestashop to 1.7.x my theme not showing. All modules from theme is in my store, can i somehow to do what theme works in 1.7? It maybe is some checking or something? Can anyone help? Wanna newest prestashop, but dont want to lose my theme....

1 hour ago, Ruta said:

Hello, if my prestashop version was 1.6 and i have theme witch works only on 1.6.x . When i upgrade my prestashop to 1.7.x my theme not showing. All modules from theme is in my store, can i somehow to do what theme works in 1.7? It maybe is some checking or something? Can anyone help? Wanna newest prestashop, but dont want to lose my theme....

Hi,

1.6   themes  are  totaly  different  from  1.7   themes  .  

The   file  structure  has   changed  from  1.6   to 1.7     .

The  only  thing  you can   do is   to  get  the same  design  and  modules   configuration.

It   is  just  organize   things  the same way  as it was.

It  can  be done  if   you  are  willing  to pay  the  price   to get  the same design  and  to make   all  your  modules   compatible  1.7.

13 minutes ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

1.6   themes  are  totaly  different  from  1.7   themes  .  

The   file  structure  has   changed  from  1.6   to 1.7     .

The  only  thing  you can   do is   to  get  the same  design  and  modules   configuration.

It   is  just  organize   things  the same way  as it was.

It  can  be done  if   you  are  willing  to pay  the  price   to get  the same design  and  to make   all  your  modules   compatible  1.7.

How much what this theme http://demo.posthemes.com/pos_cendo/en work on 1.7?