Payment options not displaying on checkout in multishop

dkb

Hi,

I have a site setup with three shops.  The first is in catalogue mode whilst the two subsites ready to go.  

I have configured for all three (despite the first being catalogue) both the payment by check and the payment by transfer modules.  They all appear (whilst in the admin for each shop) under the list of active payment modules.  Each one has different informations for their configuration and each one ihas the box checked under parameters to be assigned to that particular shop (see image module manager).   

On the front end, upon going through the process of checkout,  eerything is fine on both shops until payment whereby on one I get a "sorry no payment options are available" error message (image2)  and on the other shop no options, no error message and no possibility of advancing (image3).   All the shops have SSL active although I doubt this should have an impact given the nature of the payment options.   

Any help in defining why this is happening would be greatly appreciated....

kindly 

Luke

image2.png

image3.png

Module Manager • payement.png

Ok so this has just been self solved......

What hadn't been adjusted was the preferences of the payment modules and their restrictions by transporter per shop.

if this can eventually help anyone here is a screenshot :

---------------------------------------------------

I do have one more question to put out there that is relevent to this :  

I see from this that I can assign unique payment details for each shop. 

Is this the same for prestashop payment module, paypal and stripe for example?  

ie:  shop one --> paypal account a

shop two --> paypal account b

shop three --> paypal account c

I can't see why not given it works for the cheque and transfer modules but I just want to make sure.

kindly

Luke 

Préférences • Presta Test.png