Open a new window when clicked on any category

You should check your Prestashop installation for any suspicious module, because there IS an external js file capturing clicks from the DOM and opening a new window with that specific URL (Looks like an affiliate link)

If you haven't installed such a module you should perform a backup ASAP, and probably get a freshly installed Prestashop running. (Also, if you haven't installed a module with that behaviour I'd advise you to check access logs, change passwords and even ask your service provider for help if needed) If you downloaded a theme / module / or even a prestahop copy from a suspicious website, that code might have already been there from the beginning.

image.png.24a022d6eae9279d22f16b3abd3f9a49.png

13 minutes ago, Prestan said:

HI Luis,

thanks for reply.. is this possible to find this file and remove the bad code?

Thanks.

Well... Check template files. If you can't locate the code calling that script there, then it's being injected from elsewhere, like I said. A module, likely.

I'd suggest (if it's not a production site) disabling all modules and checking if the behavior is still active. If that's the case your best shot is starting over with a clean template and copy of PrestaShop.