[Solved] SQL query to mark orders as shipped?

Eutanasio

Hi,

Does anyone know how to write an SQL query I can use on PHPmyadmin to change something in all orders with a particular order status?

I want all orders with status ID = 5 to be considered as "shipped". Actual PS version is 1.7.6, but the orders I want to change are from 2016 or earlier, I used to have different PS versions by then, don't know if that affects anything.

Thanks!

In my case my id  shipped is the id_order_state=4
check your id
first make backup this table ps_orders

for only 2016

UPDATE `ps_orders` SET `current_state` = '4' WHERE `current_state` = 5 AND `date_add` > '2016-01-01 00:00:00'  AND `date_add` < '2016-12-31 23:59:59'

for 2016 or earlier

UPDATE `ps_orders` SET `current_state` = '4' WHERE `current_state` = 5 AND `date_add` < '2016-12-31 23:59:59'

Thanks @Gerardo Martinez G! that would be my plan B, because I don't know if by only changing the status using a query will trigger the system to change all other values linked to that status (meaning marking those orders as "shipped"), what do you think?

Otherwise I'd rather prefer tu try a query that doesn't change the order status itself, but find those orders with `current_state` = 5 and set them as shipped, but I couldn't find this parameter on ps_orders

Thanks!

16 hours ago, Gerardo Martinez G said:

In my case my id  shipped is the id_order_state=4
check your id
first make backup this table ps_orders

for only 2016

UPDATE `ps_orders` SET `current_state` = '4' WHERE `current_state` = 5 AND `date_add` > '2016-01-01 00:00:00'  AND `date_add` < '2016-12-31 23:59:59'

for 2016 or earlier

UPDATE `ps_orders` SET `current_state` = '4' WHERE `current_state` = 5 AND `date_add` < '2016-12-31 23:59:59'

It doesn't work, I've tried changing 1 order on this table manually, you save it and then it somehow gets back to the previous status. It has to be linked to another table, maybe the information on order_history is avoiding the status change.

Thanks for the help, but this is not doing what I need. I've done it now on ps_order_history, it changes indeed the status but just in appearance, it doesn't do any of the special functions of the status (consider order as validated, consider it as shipped...). My final objective by doing this is to make all orders with the status "Delivered" to be considered as "shipped" so the ASM system corrects itself, because I have plenty of products with fake reserved and physical stock because of this, for having this order status back then without the "consider order as shipped" option marked.

• Eutanasio changed the title to [Solved] SQL query to mark orders as shipped?