Lika

[Free Theme] Premium Themes Version 1.4

where is the link
can you please offer the link.
thanks
maybe you can send to my email linkuntc@hotmail.com

Hi,
Likathebest it’s a great theme, but i have problems with it, after i had install it, the page was blank.
Can u help me?

This theme is great, I just can't get the slide show to work. The first image named Slide1.jpg shows up but doesn't flip through the other 7 pics. Any help on that would be appreciated. Thanks

what do i need to modify to remove the left column complete? thanks...

Hello you

Then go to BO in modules / position /

and remove all the left modules.

and then move what you need on the right side

This theme is great, I just can't get the slide show to work. The first image named Slide1.jpg shows up but doesn't flip through the other 7 pics. Any help on that would be appreciated. Thanks

Open file header.tpl and find them all

Very nice layout!

Many thanks!

I just installed on my site, but the stroke where the search bar is in it is nog working i have uploaded all files.

www.bromscootshop.nl what did i do wrong ?

hey man,

thanks for the theme.

with the SEARCHBOX....is there any way to replace that search box with the Prestashop QuickSearch Box instead?

I like the block structures. How do I implementate them on another theme?

Hello i have downloaded this template, it is really nice.

But i have a question, how can i change the slider in the monitor so that
the images slide automatically from image to another image in 5 seconds or 10

i have searched in the header.tpl and only found this

<!-- Monitor Display starts -->

Previous Next
       <!-- Slideshow of portfolio items starts -->

<!-- Add your images here starts - last image won't be displayed so add two "last same images" -->

<!-- Add your images ends -->

<!-- Slideshow of portfolio items starts -->

<!-- Monitor Display Ends -->

I got the slideshow doesn't automatically flip too. I think we have to modify something with the javascript. Is there anyone help us ? If the images could flip automatically, this theme would be greater :)

Any detail instruction will be greatly appreciated ! :coolsmile:

Please Lika, Can't you help us fix the js in ordder to make the slideshow automatically flip ?? Plz :(

Hi I need if this could slide automatically between 5 seconds ... it doesn´t seem to work. Please Helppp!!! Thanks!!!

@matias52 : I didn't use the built-in slideshow in the theme because it doesn't flip automatically, you can use a third-party software to create your own slideshow and then upload the result into the Subheader section (where the built-in slideshow code resides), comment or delete all the current code of built-in slideshow.

I suggest you should use this software : Aleo Flash Slideshow Gallery Maker 1.6. And here is the download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?av0mtag114h3l71 . This is the portable version so you don't need to worry about the license :D If you're using Windows 7 and can't open it then open it on a Windows XP machine or on a XP virtual machine. Try it and feel pleased

!!! :)