Cannot connect Prestashop to Prinful

Josuee1991

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 7:12 PM, Josuee1991 said:

Hi everyone, i am trying to connect the printful module to prestashop, but I get this error, can anyone help me please? I don't know what to do...

Captura.PNG

Hi! I have a similar problem. "Your store is not connected to Printful" alert, even though tees from printful are visible in my shop. I think I've tried everything... Do you know how to fix it and be that kind to share your knowledge? All the best!

Hi, I eventually fixed this but I can't remember exactly how, there's a lot going on behind the scenes with this plugin, you need to go into the plugin settings and make sure the correct boxes are ticked, also go onto your cpanel settings and make sure the right php version is set and that the correct php options are enabled. Wish I could be more specific but it was a few months ago

On 5/17/2020 at 3:15 PM, Paulie said:

Hi! I have a similar problem. "Your store is not connected to Printful" alert, even though tees from printful are visible in my shop. I think I've tried everything... Do you know how to fix it and be that kind to share your knowledge? All the best!

Also if products are showing it could be that they synced but it's had an issue afterwards, it might be fine now so try syncing a new product

6 minutes ago, PrestaPete said:

Hi, I eventually fixed this but I can't remember exactly how, there's a lot going on behind the scenes with this plugin, you need to go into the plugin settings and make sure the correct boxes are ticked, also go onto your cpanel settings and make sure the right php version is set and that the correct php options are enabled. Wish I could be more specific but it was a few months ago

Thank you! I'll try. 

Btw, I've read somewhere it may be caused by an Apache module on the server. Does your run on Apache? 

Cheers! 

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

Thank you! I'll try. 

Btw, I've read somewhere it may be caused by an Apache module on the server. Does your run on Apache? 

Cheers! 

My host uses Litespeed which is what I thought caused the problems, I was under the impression the plugin works better with apache but you should be able to run it regardless of server software

Just now, PrestaPete said:

My host uses Litespeed which is what I thought caused the problems, I was under the impression the plugin works better with apache but you should be able to run it regardless of server software

Thanks! 

I wish presta support were more helpful...