I am using prestashop 1.6

I am using the same CMS image inserted Inside the description section of the product page of many products with our store. 
I need to update this image with new content and I need this new image to appear as a replacement of the original one inside all the products descriptions were it was originally inserted.

However when I replace the original image with a new one located in the same folder in the server and using the new name, this new image does not appear on the products page, the old one is still displayed. 
I have closed and empty all the caches but it does not change anything. The original image is the only one appearing on the front and back end despite the fact it was deleted / replaced with another one

what can Indi please ?

Can you share the site's url? What's the url of the still wrong image if you right click on it, and open in a new tab? If it's wrong, then the content is not being updated. Otherwise it might be a server side cache

Hmm I can see the image, but how do I know if it's the old or new one?

Hello NemoPS 

the image you see is the correct one as it was amended manually but if I change the image on the server using the same image name, the image is not updated and stays the same.

Do you know how to proceed to be able to force the new image to be displayed  ?