Can't translate "Recently Viewed Products"

Miguel Braga

Dear community,

I'm developing a multistore that will work only in English and French.

I have translated to French what I could in the backend but I can’t find how (or where) I can translate the following:

• Recently viewed products module title in the website (you can see what I mean by visiting the website, example: https://i-bazzaar.fr);
  • Related Products module title;
  • Track your order menu option in the header.

I've also added and extra string in the Recent viewed module <div class="viewed-list-title"><h3><span>{l s='Viewed products' mod='dor_viewedproducts'}</span></h3></div>, translated it in the backend, to French (it added the option) but still no luck, in French it still reads "Viewed products".

Can anyone help me solve this mistery?

1878416397_Capturadeecr2020-02-07s20_29_26.thumb.png.22430bd134a71310f88ccbfd26d652d9.png

What's your prestashop version? If on 1.7 there is a search box in the back office translations. If not, have you looked under installed modules translations?
Also, since it's a custom template there is a chance the tpl is broken and the translatable string is missing, in which case you'll have to check the template file and see if it is using the proper syntax.

20 hours ago, NemoPS said:

What's your prestashop version? If on 1.7 there is a search box in the back office translations. If not, have you looked under installed modules translations?
Also, since it's a custom template there is a chance the tpl is broken and the translatable string is missing, in which case you'll have to check the template file and see if it is using the proper syntax.

Thank you very much for your insite NemoPS. I'm using the latest 1.6 and yeas it's a custom template.

Yeas, I searched in the installed modules, but no luck.

How would the syntax look like? And btw, how can we find the hash of a string in order to place it in the translation file? (sorry I'm very new at prestashop).