Prestashop after migration to test server is auto appending to the URL

aboss

I am having issues after moving a copy of my website files to a local server for testing. I am able to navigate to the back office with no issues, although i originally had no css, I was able to get that working after changing base URI to /prestashop/ which is the folder I'm using in the document root on the test server. Here is the issue I'm having, after changing the base uri when i try to navigate to localhost/prestashop the address is changes to localhost/prestashop/prestashop. If i leave the base URI as / i get no css in the back office and I get too many redirects when I try to access the front page. I edited the shop domain and SSL domain to localhost/prestashop already. I am at a loss for the cause of this issue and every time I try to use the test server for testing on the current site I experience this issue. I believe there is some setting somewhere that I'm missing I just don't know where to look.

Any insight into this issue would be appreciated, I will continue to keep working on it myself in the mean time.

Can you make sure in your ps_shop_url table you have domain = localhost and physical_uri = /prestashop/ ? If yes, then you need to go to the SEO & URL menu and just save the settings as it is. It will recreate your .htaccess file.

Please check above info and share if your problem persist or it is solved.

• Thanks 1