ziani1988

500 Server Error Oops, something went wrong

Hi everybody,

I have a problem when i placing a order with pay by cash on delivery.

When i push the button to confirm the order, i get this error "500 Server Error

Sans tit2e.png

PLace your post in the right forum. That will help. No need to bump topics.

I will change it for you now.

The errror occurs in CashoondelverywithFee Module, you should contact the module developer.

6 hours ago, JBW said:

The errror occurs in CashoondelverywithFee Module, you should contact the module developer.

we have same problem with all also bank ..paypal 

Ok, seems something worng with the used currency - which one are you using?

1 hour ago, JBW said:

Ok, seems something worng with the used currency - which one are you using?

I reinstalled it put same problem we have try all payment available same problem

currency $ 

we have contact support hosting said there problem " The error_log file located in your cPanel account is throwing the following error. Please seek the assistance of a website developer for fixing your issue."

/home/kherrata/public_html/error_log

[root@terminal4 public_html]# tailf error_log #4 /home/kherrata/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/codwfeeplus.php(1898): include('/home/kherrata/...') #5 /home/kherrata/public_html/modules/codwfeeplus/controllers/front/validation.php(101): codwfeeplus->runCorrect_validateOrder(4.17, 35, '3', 28.33, 'Cash on deliver...', NULL, Array, 1, false, 'c0930d53866 in /home/kherrata/public_html/classes/Mail.php on line 901 [05-Feb-2020 15:39:01 Africa/Algiers] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function idn_to_ascii() in /home/kherrata/public_html/classes/Mail.php:901 Stack trace: #0 /home/kherrata/public_html/classes/Mail.php(323): MailCore::toPunycode('cccamoffer@gmai...') #1 /home/kherrata/public_html/classes/order/OrderHistory.php(552): MailCore::send(1, 'preparation', 'Processing in p...', Array, 'cccamoffer@gmai...', 'BRAHIMI MOUNIR', 'support@kherrat...', 'KherrataShop', NULL, NULL, '/home/kherrata/...', false, 1) #2 /home/kherrata/public_html/classes/order/OrderHistory.php(468): OrderHistoryCore->sendEmail(Object(Order), Array) #3 /home/kherrata/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php(557): OrderHistoryCore->addWithemail(true, Array) #4 /home/kherrata/public_html/modules/ps_cashondelivery/controllers/front/validation.php(57): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(37, '3', 24.16, 'Cash on deliver...', NULL, Array, NULL, false, 'c0930d53866ed28...') #5 /home/kherrata/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(281): Ps_CashondeliveryValidationModuleFrontController- in /home/kherrata/public_html/classes/Mail.php on line 901

14 hours ago, ziani1988 said:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function idn_to_ascii() in /home/kherrata/public_html/classes/Mail.php:901

This is a completely different error message - its caused by missing INTL PHP extension on your server. Please check with your hosting provider how to activate it