import all images once, by csv file

Cristi Andronic

Hello,

We are using cvs files to import our products on our website (Prestashop 1.7.6.0), and we have a question about importing images for each product. Everything works fine trough csv files but we need a solution, if there is one, to import all images by only one link. For now we can import images for products by linking all images, separately, like this: ../imgimportfolder/Imagename1.jpg, ../imgimportfolder/Imagename2.jpg, ../imgimportfolder/Imagename3.jpg, ../imgimportfolder/Imagename4.jpg etc.

How can we import all images of each product, by one link in csv file? It is possible? This can be the best solution, most of all, when you have many images for each product.

Thank you!

I use a default csv file, downloaded from prestashop back office. When I finish to complete the csv file, I am uploading trough default uploading prestashop section, from back office.

Yes, I want to browse all images from imgimportfolder. All trough one single link. I can't insert links for each image of product, to much work.

Thank you!

7 hours ago, Cristi Andronic said:

csv file.csvI have attached my csv file. Most of columns have romanian translation but my discution it is about "Images URLs" column. Here, can I insert one URL for uploading once all images of product? URL of folder containing images?

Thank you!

I understand, you thought you would enter in the img url column eg "../imgfolder/*.jpg" and all images from the imgfolder folder with the jpg extension would be imported.
No, the Prestashop importer can't do that.
It should be noted that image processing is a complex process.
If you have max_execution_time = 90 on your webhost, you will upload up to 15 images in 90 seconds. Then the import crashes and you get 500 error.
For importing more images, it is better to customize the script and set up the Cron task. This is nothing difficult. Then only the path to the image folder for each product could be entered in the img url column. E.g. "../imgfolder/product1"