vampira

Enabling 2nd language creates 'page not found' PS 1.6.1.13

Help needed - my e-shop has been running on single language until now. No problems, all works just fine.

As I want to enable a second language, a problem has occurred. Once enabled, the language selector comes visible in the shop, but the index page (now with language extension) has been replaced with 'page not found' message.

I have tried to solve this by changing disable Apache's MultiViews option to yes, disabling and enabling friendly url's, clearing cache - so the htaccess will be rewritten, but no avail.

The only time the new index page seems to work is when friendly url's are disabled, but I would very much prefer to have those.

Any recommendations on how to solve this issue?

try viewing in incognito window of chrome as you may have browser cache causing issue.

it's helpful if you post url for community to test, you can delete at later time