Several issues after the 1.7.6.3 update

BeReal

PS 1.7.6.2 to 1.7.6.3

PHP 7.3

MySQL: 10.1.41-MariaDB

First of all, I know that 1.7.6 does not fully support the php version 7.3. But I have been using it since version 1.7.6.1. I had no problems. I share pictures of the problems I have experienced below.

I have two different sites. a site updated without problems. The other site was updated without problems, but I found some problems. The first problem is related to the theme. I installed and deleted several different themes. Maybe it was because of this. How can I solve this.?

My other problem is related to the Customer Reassurance module. This module has become very transparent as it appears in the pictures. It gets better when I reset the module and update it again.

The languages selected on my two sites are the same, but the module names differ after updating.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NrS9kQXh1Pel7U3Ua6nAJ1YFyQaDtqUm/view?usp=sharing

site içeri.png

site 1 admin.png

update.png

up bitti.png

a1.png

a2.png

a3.png

a4.png

one web.png

second web.png

Edited by BeReal (see edit history)

7 hours ago, JBW said:

Prestashop is not compatible to PHP 7.3 yet, downgrade to 7.2

I know this and it doesn't support as I said above but I did not encounter any problems in that version and I have two different sites.

As I said, this is very necessary because I have two different sites that work in the same php version.