Looking for a module to Hide price while still displaying Quantity available.

Hello everyone,

Pretty new to the whole scene, I've been trying to familiarize myself with the back end content the last week or so, in hopes of learning a bit more than the absolute basics.
(CSS, PHP, MySQL, etc are all new to me, so I'm an absolute beginner. I've managed to figure most of the thing I've tried so far with a bit of determination, and lots and lots trial and error + google searching. Module installation, a bit of css customization, simple stuff like that.)
I haven't been able to figure this one out yet though. so i'm hoping somone can point me in the right direction.
My apologies if this is just some basic setting I missed, or something similarly easy to set up.

Anyways, down to brass tacks...

Using prestashop 1.7.6.3 With the Classic theme.

My goal is to hide the price of products, while still displaying the available Quantities of stock in my inventory.
The catalog mode unfortunatly does not display the available QTY when enabled.
Is there a module available that accomplishes this?
I've found a few that seem to be close to what I need, but they also hide the QTY of the item and the price.

Thank you in advance for any help/advice offered!

Edited by Vestrinex
Typo: trial*, missing comma, Captializatio, spacing. (see edit history)

11 hours ago, joseantgv said:

Hello and thank you for the reply. 

That module is almost exactly what I need. But In the demo mode I couln't get it to hide the pricing on the items in the Home page, pop-up cart block and shopping cart pages.
(it works beautifully in the category pages and the product pages though! )
I tried setting all the product prices to $0.00 (incuding combinations.), turning off taxes, and setting the shipping to "in store pickup".
I was using the following settings. Is this due to my configuration, or not a feature of this module?

Again my thanks for the information!
Settings

Hello @idnovate.com

Thank you for the offer, however after a bit more googling and a some playing around with the Product.tpl and product-prices.tpl, I've manage to add in a few/else statements to fix the problem.
So far I've been able to block the pricing from the Product page, Category pages and Quickview for products with prices under $0.01.
(I even managed to get a "Call for Pricing!" text on the product page and quickview.)
I going to try my hand at blocking them out from the cart and other areas with a few more if/else adjustments.
But I will definetly keep this module in mind! 

• Like 1