Url for Combinations

pdkey

Hello, we are looking for a solution to generate URL for combinations. We have Pretty Urls con MyPresta, but no one has been answering our request for 4 months.
Is there maybe another module that solves the problem?

The problem is that we cannot advertise our production variations on google shopping because there is no unique URL.

We are actually very happy with Prestashop, but now we have a problem with the application.

I would be really happy for your help.

Greetings

Hello,

I have a solution for you. I work at Mergado, which is a tool that allows you to edit data feeds. With rules and other tools, you can edit the output feed (for Google Shopping, for example :))

And especially for these cases, there is the option to add a special identifier to the end of the URL that Mergado generates itself (@MERGADO_ID). This identifier does not change the link url in any way, but the link looks unique to Google. 😉

And if you are looking for an easy way to export a product feed from PrestaShop, you can download our FREE Mergado Pack PrestaShop module. Check it out.

If you have any further questions feel free to post here in the forum or mail [email protected]