Ajax / Server Error for action backupDb while upgrading

Hi,

I am facing some problem while upgrading my PrestaShop. The current version is 1.6.0.9 and I want to upgrade to 1.7.6.3, the latest version.

While updating, I am getting an error Ajax / Server Error for action backupDb: textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"temporarily overloaded " jqXHR:"..."

I have even tried after changing the max_execution_time and max_input_time, but not getting any fruitful result.

Please help me out to overcome this issue so that I can upgrade my PrestaShop without any issue.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...
On 6/17/2021 at 11:29 PM, Gabriel said:

I have the same problem 

It is better to make a backup by yourself. And then when you do the upgrade you can disable the options to make a backup. 

Prestashop rollbacks often fail. So it is not a good idea to rely on the backup in the upgrade procedure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 5:44 AM, Gabriel said:

Hola 

yo tenía el mismo problema, probé de todo y únicamente me funcionó correr el modulo "Limpiador de prestashop"  ese soluciona problemas en la plataforma.  

errop prestashop.png

By installing that module, were you able to solve it?

I tried to look for that module in the catalogue, but I can't find it. Where did you download it?

3 hours ago, Biscotto said:

By installing that module, were you able to solve it?

I tried to look for that module in the catalogue, but I can't find it. Where did you download it?

yes, I can solved this problem, this module is free, you can download, 

3 hours ago, Gabriel said:

yes, I can solved this problem, this module is free, you can download, 

Where did you find/download it?
As I already wrote to you, I can't find it. I've tried looking for it in the module catalog but it doesn't exist.

12 hours ago, Gabriel said:

I can't find this module to download, it module was by defaul,  plaese try to find with the name: cleaning to prestashop,  on the administration category 

image.png.52df27f03ea40a93673f8f95342a7494.png

I did a search, and this seems to be a module that is no longer maintained. only an old version is available on Github, which I don't even think is compatible with Prestashop 1.7.x.
Anyway, it seems to be a module to delete products or databases.
How did you use it to correct the problem?

On 1/30/2020 at 12:10 AM, PhilSwinson said:

Ajax / Server Error for action backupDb: textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"temporarily overloaded " jqXHR:"..."

That means there was an Ajax error. So you should look for the underlying PHP error. For example in the error log.

3 hours ago, musicmaster said:

That means there was an Ajax error. So you should look for the underlying PHP error. For example in the error log.

I check and I find only this error:

2021-08-11 12:59:14.666611 [INFO] [3995769] [MYIP SITE] File not found [/home/myuser/public_html/403.shtml] 

Edited by Biscotto (see edit history)