error 500 on front end product page

Hi guys, I'm facing a problem with my shop that simply stop showing the product page on front end. I did the debug and found this:

(1/1) UndefinedMethodException

Attempted to call an undefined method named "getId" of class "Product".
Did you mean to call e.g. "getIdByEan13", "getIdByReference", "getIdProductAttributeByIdAttributes", "getIdProductAttributeMostExpensive", "getIdProductAttributesByIdAttributes", "getIdTaxRulesGroup", "getIdTaxRulesGroupByIdProduct" or "getIdTaxRulesGroupMostUsed"?

in productcomments.php line 880

at ProductComments->renderProductCommentsList(object(Product))in productcomments.php line 862

at ProductComments->hookDisplayFooterProduct(array('product' => object(Product), 'category' => object(Category), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 1))in Hook.php line 970

at HookCore::coreCallHook(object(ProductComments), 'hookdisplayFooterProduct', array('product' => object(Product), 'category' => object(Category), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 1))in Hook.php line 355

at HookCore::callHookOn(object(ProductComments), 'displayFooterProduct', array('product' => object(Product), 'category' => object(Category), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 1))in Hook.php line 907

at HookCore::exec('displayFooterProduct', array('product' => object(Product), 'category' => object(Category), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 1))in ProductController.php line 598

at ProductControllerCore->assignCategory()in ProductController.php line 217

at ProductControllerCore->initContent()in Controller.php line 292

at ControllerCore->run()in Dispatcher.php line 515

at DispatcherCore->dispatch()in index.php line 28

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Many thanks for any help.

Hi, actually i've installed an old donate module that overridden the product page on front end. I deleted the module and the file productcontroller.php at override/controllers/front and it worked again :)

Many thanks anyway! In the end helped the tip to get in contact with the module developer!