Module(s) for multiple features

Hello,

I'm looking to add multiple features:

1- product picker (such as brand, size, color, etc), same as almost all online stores have. Stock Presta only lists the categories.

2- quantity discount suggestion - such "buy one for 10€, buy 5 for 8,45€/piece or buy 5 for x% off". This should appear both in the product page at the "add to cart" region and in the shopping cart "buy x more for y% discount"

3-abandoned cart email reminder, with opt out option. The more criteria for when and whom to send the reminder, the better. I would be nice for it to list at least basic stats, such as total reminders sent, average conversion rate, average conversion value

4- batch product edit, such as exporting all products from a category to excel and reimporting them

5- multi currency pricing- such as having the catalog price in USD and for a certain language display the prices in EUR, converted at a rate (which would be changed from the back end)

6- favorites list (such as "add to favorites" next to "add to cart") and wish lists, allowing for both private and public wish lists

If possible, I'd prefer fewer modules from reputable developers, as it is a known fact that modules are usually the main entrance for hacked CMSs...

Thank you!

On 1/23/2020 at 10:49 PM, VTR1000 said:

Hello,

I'm looking to add multiple features:

1- product picker (such as brand, size, color, etc), same as almost all online stores have. Stock Presta only lists the categories.

2- quantity discount suggestion - such "buy one for 10€, buy 5 for 8,45€/piece or buy 5 for x% off". This should appear both in the product page at the "add to cart" region and in the shopping cart "buy x more for y% discount"

3-abandoned cart email reminder, with opt out option. The more criteria for when and whom to send the reminder, the better. I would be nice for it to list at least basic stats, such as total reminders sent, average conversion rate, average conversion value

4- batch product edit, such as exporting all products from a category to excel and reimporting them

5- multi currency pricing- such as having the catalog price in USD and for a certain language display the prices in EUR, converted at a rate (which would be changed from the back end)

6- favorites list (such as "add to favorites" next to "add to cart") and wish lists, allowing for both private and public wish lists

If possible, I'd prefer fewer modules from reputable developers, as it is a known fact that modules are usually the main entrance for hacked CMSs...

Thank you!

Hello mate,

There are various modules available om Prestashop marketplace providing multiple features, please visit following link -

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search-filters/6356-multiple-features-assign-your-features-without-limit.html?ab=1

Let us know if you have any other query, contact is at Skype & Whatsapp.