paypal module by prestashop: The PHP cURL extension must be enabled on yout server

msimballaggi

Hi everyone, i am having an issue with the paypal module by prestashop, on the status bar it tells me that i need to enable cURL on my server even if it's already enabled, as on the screenshot below of my php.info, am i doing something wrong or is the module that have an issue?

curl-paypal.jpg

curl-info.jpg

10 hours ago, msimballaggi said:

Hi everyone, i am having an issue with the paypal module by prestashop, on the status bar it tells me that i need to enable cURL on my server even if it's already enabled, as on the screenshot below of my php.info, am i doing something wrong or is the module that have an issue?

I had that issue, and it vanished by itself, it should have been a hosting problem, ask them if they can check if there is any problem with that! or migrate your site to a better server.

Best Regards

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/22/2020 at 3:01 PM, tomerg3 said:

It' probably a module issue.

I would try to see if it works, if not, you can try our free PayPal Express module at https://www.presto-changeo.com/home/150-paypal-express.html

This module works, thank you!

mi hosting is profesionalhosting, cURL is activated.
Paypal oficial module does not work.
Paypal with recharge does not work too. his support tell me hosting cURL

but the module you pass is working, simple but working, thank you

Edited by Miguelitus
more info (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Miguelitus said:

This module works, thank you!

mi hosting is profesionalhosting, cURL is activated.
Paypal oficial module does not work.
Paypal with recharge does not work too. his support tell me hosting cURL

but the module you pass is working, simple but working, thank you

Great, we're glad to hear it's working for you.

We also have other useful modules that work :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem, but at some point it went away and then it came back. The webserver does have Curl installed. Worse, the Paypal connection does not work. I do have a valid Paypal account, I get confirmation from Paypal that Prestoshop works and after going back it will not.

First screen shows that confirmation works. Second shows that it did not work after going back.

any ideas of what I could do here ?

Versions: Prestashop 1.7.7.2 , PayPal v5.4.1 - par 202, PHP 7.3.27, Curl 7.52.1   (all installed automatically by Infomaniak.com, a reliable provider)

thanx :) - daniel

1757258351_2021-03-2300_50_51-SetupyouraccountMozillaFirefox.thumb.png.640d6095b2943ff06fadce2ccf02843b.png365610016_2021-03-2301_25_22-ParamtresArboresTechShopMozillaFirefox.thumb.png.c2cc30824b020d0451f8bfef454a672d.png