Multi shop/Multi Boutique and franchises/independent payments per shop

dkb

Hi,

I am trying to fully understand what multi shop option can and can't accomplish.

I need shops for several franchises with mainly shared products, a shared theme/layout, but their own clients and their own payments, thus requiring some form of access control so only the owners (administrators) of each shop can see their sales, clients and payments.  

I think from what I have read this is possible to fence out clients but am not sure about payments going only to each specific shop.  And from an admin point of view, the individual shop admin can login in to the single administration, yet only view their shop ? Have I understood correctly that this possible with multistore 1.7?

kindly

dkb

Thanks for your reply El Patron,  so essentially it is possible, just not "out of the box".  Payment modules can be done per shop, problem solved there.  Groups refers to only frontend (shop clients) then and doesn't involve all users (admin and clients), as I had understood (or can have as many groups as necessary but remember group’s settings only apply to the shops that are inside it and you can only have a shop associated with one group --> http://www.prestawebdeveloper.com/the-guide-to-setup-prestashop-multi-store-in-versions-1-6-1-7/ ).  So this is solved using a marketplace addon and thus my objectives can be attained.