Redirect images with wrong title

Carlos

hi, the usual behaviour  for an image url is:

domain.com/971-thickbox_default/right-image.jpg

but in my case and I think is the default behaviour if you change some character or word with the same id like:

domain.com/971-thickbox_default/wrong-image.jpg

you will see the same image with different url.

I do not like this prestashop solution and I want  that when a user  goes to

domain.com/971-thickbox_default/wrong-image.jpg

prestashop checks if the title is valid and if not redirect to the right image. One image one url.

Someboy knows a solution for this problem?

I have searched for a module to solve it  but  all of them work with page urls not with images.

PHP URLs get redirected by a php file, which is why you can easily check the text, and not rely on the ID alone.

I believe images only use an htaccess URL, which cannot have PHP code to filter them.

You would have to redirect all images to PHP file, which will check the URL, and if it's correct, load the proper image.

I don't know if there's a module for that.

As long as you do not create links to the wrong URLs, this shouldn't have an effect.

14 hours ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

What  do you call   right  image  and wrong  image?

My site regenerate all the images every day

So sometimes,  some id has another item

day 20 the right url image was:  domain.com/971-thickbox_default/expensive watch.jpg

and right image for day 21 is:  domain.com/971-thickbox_default/warm-shoes.jpg

I want that domain.com/971-thickbox_default/expensive watch.jpg redirect to  domain.com/971-thickbox_default/warm-shoes.jpg

Only one url for every id.

3 hours ago, ndiaga said:

Did  you check  in the template  how the images  are being called?

The relation between  a product  and an image is  key   =>   value  relation  so how can a product load the image of another product?

Well, I explain you: the prestashop database is updated every night from other source. So, sometimes some id change.

The relation between  a product  and an image is  key   =>   value and is right for today. But it is possible that an old product title is assigned to a wrong id if someone records the yesterdays' url

Edited by Carlos (see edit history)

1 hour ago, ndiaga said:

So  that update is not being  processed correctly.

You  should  fix  that.

I repeat that my question is about "I want that domain.com/971-thickbox_default/expensive watch.jpg redirect to  domain.com/971-thickbox_default/warm-shoes.jpg"

14 hours ago, tomerg3 said:

I repeat my answer, you would need to redirect all images to a PHP file (in a similar way as all other pages are redirected), which will be responsible for getting the "correct" URL for an image ID, and redirect to that URL.

Yes, I know that is a right solution but I don't know the steps to solve it on this way.