Need Customisations to Manufacturers

My client needs some customisations to the manufacturers functionality in PS1.4. They need to be able to categorise the manufacturers, so that only the relevant manufacturers appear in the manufacturers block on the product list and product pages.

Here's how it needs to work:

1. The manufacturers block should only appear on the product list and product pages.
2. In the BO, my client should be able to choose a category or categories for each manufacturer (see screenshot below)
3. In the store on a product list and product page, the manufacturers block will only show the manufacturers from that category (rather than all manufacturers as it does by default in PS).

I need this done within the next two weeks. I also have some other smaller customisations/ fixes that need to be done once this is completed.

If you can do these customisations, please PM me an approx cost and timeframe for the work. If you have any questions or need any clarifications what is needed, please ask.

Thank you!

42148_KV03WlkpLYpDCKus5qtJ_t

Hi Olivia123 - I don't really know how much work is involved in this customisation, which is why I've asked for quotes. If you can do the work, let me know how long you think it would take you, and what would be an adequate fee for your time and effort.

Thank you to everyone who has submitted a quote so far. I will be reviewing them all and making a decision in the next few days.