can't get in admin login page

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how this program works on the localhost with the wamp. I got a new laptop recently and now i'm kinda in trouble, i managed to backup my database files and import it to my new laptop. I also copied the prestashop zip file from my old pc to my new laptop, the problem now is that i have acces to my test site but i can't login to my admin page. 

When i try to go to "localhost/(name folder)/install" it gives me this information...

"Since you are reading this file, you have already downloaded the latest PrestaShop Zip archive and unzipped. Here is the content of this archive:

* This INSTALL.txt file * The prestashop.zip archive, which contains all the necessary files.

* The index.php file, which will automatically unzip the prestashop.zip archive for you.

* The Install_PrestaShop.html file, which redirects you to http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS17/Installing+PrestaShop

From there on, follow these instructions: 1. Upload at least index.php and prestashop.zip on your web server.

2. From your web browser, go to the folder where index.html and prestashop.zip have been uploaded. The Zip archive should unzip automatically.

3. You are redirected to the PrestaShop installer. Simply follow the instructions."

I don't really get what they mean with this information, like where to they want the files exacly? Please i need someone to give me clear instructions so i can follow the steps since i'm new to this software.

Any help would be kindly appreciated!