Hello Prestashop fans 👋

We've just released a new version of the Mergado Pack module for PrestaShop which can help you export products, categories, and implement track conversions into your e-shop. The main new feature is Biano Pixel and Árukereső Trusted Store.

Of course module is for FREE 🆓 For more information, see webpage Mergado Pack Prestashop Module

Link to download mergado.zip

Version: 2.5.7
Release date: 14/04/2021
PrestaShop version: 1.6.1+ and 1.7+
Minimum PHP version:  7.1

Features: What the Mergado Pack can do right now.

• XML export Mergado: products, categories
  • import prices from Mergado XML
  • batch export - export feeds in batches for more stable feed creation
  • multistore support

📈 statistics and conversion tracking:

• Google Ads
  • Google Analytics + Google Ads
  • Google Tag Manager   
  • Google Customer Reviews   
  • Facebook Pixel
  • Árukereső Trusted Store    ✍️
  • GLAMI piXel + GLAMI TOP - reviews
  • BIANO Pixel + Button  🛋️
  • Sklik, Zboží.cz
  • Heureka + availability feed + Verified by customer
  • Etarget
  • Najnakup.sk
  • Pricemania.sk

Plugin is available in these languages:

• 🇬🇧 English
  • 🇨🇿 Czech
  • 🇸🇰 Slovak
  • 🇵🇱 Polish
  • 🇭🇺 Hungarian
  • 🇭🇷 Croatian 
  • 🇷🇸 Serbia  

👩‍💻 We keep working on new features, so stay tunned for new releses. 😉 If you have any comments or ideas, we will be glad if you let us know.
Mergado team

mp_ps_jumbo_banner.thumb.png.9f6290d46ddd7ca2444f171be721c77f.png

Edited by petr.mindl
Release new version, edit info (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 7:13 AM, petr.mindl said:

I'm glad it helps someone. If you have any problems or ideas for improvement, write to mergado@mergado.com  😉

Hi friend,... thank  you for sharing...

i downloaded the module also tryed to install to my prestashop, however there are two errors when load module : 

1 -mergado (parse error in /modules/mergado/mergado.php) 

2- mergado (missing class in /modules/mergado/mergado.php)

my prestashop version is 1.6.1.10

• 1 month later...

Hello, and thanks for sharing the module.

However, I'd have a question. This module is really free? I am confused... should I try or not, because I see on the Mergado website a Pricing button where it says after 30 days it will turn automatically into paying mode.

Looking forward your answer,

Best regards!

Webster

• Like 1

Hello, 

yes, the Mergado Pack module is free. You can easily download it and use the possibilities of implementing Google Ads scripts, Facebook Pixel, GLAMI and others.

At the same time, the module can export product feeds in the Mergado XML specification. These are primarily intended for import into the Mergado App, but you can use them for whatever you want. 😉

Mergado is data file editing tool, let's say 😁But honestly, once you try Mergado, you won't want to leave. 👍 

The latest version of Mergado Pack is 2.2.8, we fixed a few bugs there and improved the user interface again. Feel free to try it. 

And if you have any ideas or comments, do not hesitate to write to me. 🖐️

mergado.zip

Edited by petr.mindl (see edit history)

Hello, 

we have released a new version of Mergado Pack module for PrestaShop. ☺️

Version of plugin: 2.3.0
Release date: 02/06/2020
PrestaShop version: 1.6+ and 1.7+ 

News: 

• We’ve updated the Sklik conversion tracking code in the new version of the plugin.
  • Added support for Kelkoo sales tracking . 
  • Added support for BIANO Pixel in Czech and Slovak versions. 
  • Thanks to the Mergado Pack, you can now activate Google gtag.js and implement for example Google Analytics , including support for enhanced ecommerce. It is also possible to implement Google Tag Manager
  • Added support for another language versions of GLAMI TOP reviews .

😉 Feel free to try it. We will be happy for any feedback 

https://www.mergado.com/ecommerce-solutions/prestashop

mergado.zip

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, rb10 said:

ciao, questo modulo può aiutarmi a creare annunci Facebook dinamici con i miei prodotti?

whit this can i create facebook catalog ?

On 11/30/2020 at 11:35 PM, rb10 said:

whit this can i create facebook catalog ?

Hello, 

unfortunately you cannot use the export from the module directly to create a Facebook catalog. But you can use the Mergado tool to create an export for Facebook.
You can use Mergado for 30 days for free. 

Or you can use the Mergado Pack module to implement Facebook Pixel and use it to create a catalog.

Hello again, 

we have released a new version of Mergado Pack module for PrestaShop 2.4.1. ☺️

Version of plugin: 2.4.1
Release date: 1/12/2020
PrestaShop version: 1.6+ and 1.7+ 
PHP: 7.1+ 

News: 

• You can now activate the function of reporting refunds of entire orders for Google Analytics. In the plugin, you choose the states in which the money is refunded for the entire order. Once you change your order status to the one you choose, the plugin automatically send your refund information to Google Analytics.
  • For all conversion tracking features, we’ve added the option to choose whether to send values with or without VAT.
  • You can activate Biano pixel pixel for 3 new countries -  Romania,  Netherlands and  Hungary.
  • In the new version, we have added ability to position a floating widget for Heureka Verified by customers. 
  • Discounted product prices will be newly generated in the DISCOUNT_PRICE and DISCOUNT_PRICE_VAT elements. Standard prices remain in the PRICE and PRICE_VAT elements.

You can use the new discounted elements to help you highlight your products in Google Shopping, for example. 👀

If you match the standard price to the <g: price> element and the discounted price to the <g: sale_price> element, your products will appear as discounted. With the standard price crossed out next to the discounted price. https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324471?hl=en

image.png.f141a4dd0ba16a9339b60bdd85d8f7be.png

### You can find more detailed information about the news in our forum. ###

😉 Feel free to try it. We will be happy for any feedback 

https://pack.mergado.com/prestashop

Team Mergado Pack

mergado.zip

• 1 month later...

Hello

Sorry. but do not fully understand the purpose of this module?

You mention it is 100% free, but your site also mention a 30 day trial?
Do you mean it will cost to create XML files, but using the built-in tools like Google Ads conversions etc is free?
If the module is entirely free, then what is the catch - how do you make any profit?

I tried to install the V2.4.2 module on our PS 1.7.7.1 testsite, but the module is in Polish I think, so do not understand anything.
Should it not be in English, when the site is in Danish language?

Hello, 

The module can generate a product feed from your PrestaShop, which is in a format for the Mergado application, but honestly, you can use it for anything. For another service or as an import feed for subscribers. This feature is free, just like Google Analytics, Facebook pixel and more.

The purpose is to show the ecommerce community the Mergado application for advanced management and editing of data feeds, so that they can see for themselves how cool it is. :) 
And for those who already use the Mergado app, simplify the process of generating product and other feeds from their PrestaShop and the connection to Mergado itself.

It's weird about the language you see. The language should be displayed according to the PrestaShop administration language. If no translation is available, the English language should be displayed. What is your site administration language?

If there is a problem, I will try to fix it. 😉

10 minutes ago, petr.mindl said:

It's weird about the language you see. The language should be displayed according to the PrestaShop administration language. If no translation is available, the English language should be displayed. What is your site administration language?

If there is a problem, I will try to fix it. 😉

Thanks for the info - Will check it out.

Our administration language is Danish, but if I change it to English - the module is still in mixed English and Czech language (see attached example).

Does it also create a DataLayer when using the GOOGLE TAG MANAGER?  I guess will not make sense to both use the GOOGLE TAG MANAGER section together with the GOOGLEADS and GTAG.JS sections?

Mergado.jpg

On 1/20/2021 at 4:31 PM, kmorgen said:

Our administration language is Danish, but if I change it to English - the module is still in mixed English and Czech language (see attached example).

We will try to fix it. But in next release ;) 

On 1/20/2021 at 4:31 PM, kmorgen said:

Does it also create a DataLayer when using the GOOGLE TAG MANAGER?  I guess will not make sense to both use the GOOGLE TAG MANAGER section together with the GOOGLEADS and GTAG.JS sections?

Yes, it contains the data layer in the enhanced ecommerce specification. 

If you find a error, feel free to tell us.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 6:56 PM, petr.mindl said:

We will try to fix it. But in next release ;) 

Yes, it contains the data layer in the enhanced ecommerce specification. 

If you find a error, feel free to tell us.

During debug I get the attached error when activating the module in both PS 1.7.6.8 and PS 1.7.1.7 unfortunately.

mergado-debug.jpg

Also we could not get the GTM Datalayer to work properly (no value for conversions).
Instead of spending more time on it, we then tried the Conversion/Remarketing option instead. This has the conversion value, but Google Ads are now saying the required parameter ID is missing for remarketing 😞

Edited by ChillMan (see edit history)

Hello Guys,

I installed this module to generate a products feed to sync with Facebook Catalogs Products

But i have this error

image.thumb.png.399c22f73599e64d60d86ed4c3970f53.png

The XML Feed is not compatible ?

Thank you

Hello guys, 

On 2/4/2021 at 11:22 AM, ChillMan said:

Also we could not get the GTM Datalayer to work properly (no value for conversions).
Instead of spending more time on it, we then tried the Conversion/Remarketing option instead. This has the conversion value, but Google Ads are now saying the required parameter ID is missing for remarketing 😞

We know about issue with datalayer. We are working on it. Problem is if you try call more than one service in gtag.js. 

If you have any ideas on how to solve this, we will appreciate it. ;)  We probably know where the problem is, we just don't know exactly how to solve it. The problem is the order in which scripts and events run.

On 2/9/2021 at 3:22 PM, AnGe7 said:

Hello Guys,

I installed this module to generate a products feed to sync with Facebook Catalogs Products

But i have this error

In this regard, the Mergado Pack cannot generate a feed directly for Facebook. It generates a Mergado XML feed, which you can then transform into Facebook and hundreds of other formats in the Mergado app.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask.😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, petr.mindl said:

We know about issue with datalayer. We are working on it. Problem is if you try call more than one service in gtag.js. 

We use with Mergado only GTM tag, and in GTM two tags, and still have problem with DataLayer. I test it, and turn off one of tags in GTM, and have only one tag with GTM, still have same error in debug mode.

Ok, there is DataLayer but I think, its problem with event, should be: purchase no random gtm event.

image.png.a2ae30e181c6a97d6df34e9fa6c1d49a.png

Edited by BIRDmeble (see edit history)

So far I'm trying with the default prestashop Google Analytics module enabled and then only the Mergado GoogleAds Conversions + Remarketing enabled (first section). So have disabled the GTAG.JS and GTM section in the module.

This seem to function, however in Google Ads I keep getting the error message that the required parameter ID is missing (Retail audience). So seems dynamic Remarketing is not working properly unfortunately.

https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7305793?hl=en#zippy=%2Cretail

Edited by kmorgen (see edit history)

1 hour ago, fskhan said:

In 1.7.7.2 - basic installation. This module did not work. Let me know if you would like to test on my site.

I'm using it on PS 1.7.7.2 and apparently it is working (except the problems mentioned above). Obviously it has several features, so if something particular not working, I guess you need to be more precise for them to help you.

Make sure to use the latest version, which is unfortunately is quite messy with this module to figure out.

- I think the latest is V2.4.2, but when I start the module it says there is a V2.5 update, but nothing happens when I clicked on it.
- On top of this post it is V2.1.0 which is incorrect (petr.mindl please edit the initial top-post when new versions, not posting them in the comments. This is normal procedures for Prestashop modules here, so guess many end up downloading the old version)
- The versions listed on https://www.mergado.com/shopsystems/mergado-marketing-pack-module-for-prestashop and https://pack.mergado.com/prestashop are also older versions.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ChillMan said:

I'm using it on PS 1.7.7.2 and apparently it is working (except the problems mentioned above). Obviously it has several features, so if something particular not working, I guess you need to be more precise for them to help you.

Make sure to use the latest version, which is unfortunately is quite messy with this module to figure out.

- I think the latest is V2.4.2, but when I start the module it says there is a V2.5 update, but nothing happens when I clicked on it.
- On top of this post it is V2.1.0 which is incorrect (petr.mindl please edit the initial top-post when new versions, not posting them in the comments. This is normal procedures for Prestashop modules here, so guess many end up downloading the old version)
- The versions listed on https://www.mergado.com/shopsystems/mergado-marketing-pack-module-for-prestashop and https://pack.mergado.com/prestashop are also older versions.

Thank you.

I downloaded from https://platforms.mergado.com/releases/prestashop/mergado.zip and this version worked. So my mistake or poorly documented here. Hope this helps someone.

I am running my store in debugging mode to see what is not correct. I see there are undefined variables - I am not posting any details because the developer can turn the DEBUG mode and can correct issue which do not show without debug mode. Now testing further. :)

Hello guys, 

we release new version with some changes. I edited the first post and will try to respond to the comments you left here.

On 2/17/2021 at 1:19 PM, kmorgen said:

So far I'm trying with the default prestashop Google Analytics module enabled and then only the Mergado GoogleAds Conversions + Remarketing enabled (first section). So have disabled the GTAG.JS and GTM section in the module.

This seem to function, however in Google Ads I keep getting the error message that the required parameter ID is missing (Retail audience). So seems dynamic Remarketing is not working properly unfortunately.

Apparently only one function should be active at a time. Turn on Tag manager and implement GA and GAds via GTM container. Or Gtatg.js and activate the GA and GAds function. This is the best practice I found so far.

This stupid mistake, the missing ID parameter, was reported to me by Google Ads intermittently. Even though I saw in the table that the ID parameter was received. 🥵
We've made some changes to API calls and event postings. It should work fine now. Please test it. 😉

On 2/25/2021 at 9:14 AM, fskhan said:

In 1.7.7.2 - basic installation. This module did not work. Let me know if you would like to test on my site.

Hi @fskhan And where exactly is the problem? Do you have an error message? 

On 2/25/2021 at 10:57 AM, ChillMan said:

Yes you're right. We had a bit of confusion in the versions. We moved the web, etc ... 
Now the only correct version is 2.5.4 and you can download it from https://pack.mergado.com/prestashop  

We had a problem with automatic updates, so we turned them off completely. But someone with an older version of the module may still see the message. Do you have any advice or best practice on how to do automatic updates when we are not PrestaShop addons?  🙏

And thank you for the warning @ChillMan. I will now update the first post. I preferred to change the attached zip file to a download link. Is it ok? Because I read somewhere that PS preffer to attach file right to forum post instead of link. 🤷‍♂️

-----------------

👉 In the new version 2.5.4, we have added Google customer reviews and customer reviews and a widget for Hungarian Arukereso.

🛠️  We fixed a problem with the data layer for GTM. Maybe it will work better now.

For Analytics Enhanced ecommerce

• Purchase, Product detail view, product click Checkout events are send on page view
  • View item list is has to be set on trigger DOM ready or on event. 
  • Add To Cart, Remove from Cart, Checkout option - trigger to event. 

Test it guys and report issues. 💪

8 hours ago, petr.mindl said:

Hello guys, 

we release new version with some changes. I edited the first post and will try to respond to the comments you left here.

Apparently only one function should be active at a time. Turn on Tag manager and implement GA and GAds via GTM container. Or Gtatg.js and activate the GA and GAds function. This is the best practice I found so far.

This stupid mistake, the missing ID parameter, was reported to me by Google Ads intermittently. Even though I saw in the table that the ID parameter was received. 🥵
We've made some changes to API calls and event postings. It should work fine now. Please test it. 😉

Hi @fskhan And where exactly is the problem? Do you have an error message? 

Yes you're right. We had a bit of confusion in the versions. We moved the web, etc ... 
Now the only correct version is 2.5.4 and you can download it from https://pack.mergado.com/prestashop  

We had a problem with automatic updates, so we turned them off completely. But someone with an older version of the module may still see the message. Do you have any advice or best practice on how to do automatic updates when we are not PrestaShop addons?  🙏

And thank you for the warning @ChillMan. I will now update the first post. I preferred to change the attached zip file to a download link. Is it ok? Because I read somewhere that PS preffer to attach file right to forum post instead of link. 🤷‍♂️

-----------------

👉 In the new version 2.5.4, we have added Google customer reviews and customer reviews and a widget for Hungarian Arukereso.

🛠️  We fixed a problem with the data layer for GTM. Maybe it will work better now.

For Analytics Enhanced ecommerce

• Purchase, Product detail view, product click Checkout events are send on page view
  • View item list is has to be set on trigger DOM ready or on event. 
  • Add To Cart, Remove from Cart, Checkout option - trigger to event. 

Test it guys and report issues. 💪

Thank you for this detailed response. I am using this module and it is wonderful.

Could you please test this module with debug turned ON in the Prestashop Performance? and let me know if you see uninitialized variables or is it my system?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

We still keep getting 'ID parameter missing' in Google Ads with V2.5.4 and using GOOGLEADS section (Conversion/remarketing tag).
If changing to GTM the error message will disappear - however the GTM does not seem to report Value

The GTM also seem to have user_id value, but the tag does not. Maybe this is causing the ID error?

Posted (edited)

Hi thanks for the module.

I tried using this module but there is no "initiate checkout" pixel fire and it seems like not working for my site. Can you help me?

As for googletagmanager and google ads conversion.. do i need to put the html tag that they asked to install?

Edited by Opans
Additional Question (see edit history)

Hello guys, sorry for late reply, busy days 😀🛠️ 

On 2/26/2021 at 7:45 PM, fskhan said:

Could you please test this module with debug turned ON in the Prestashop Performance? and let me know if you see uninitialized variables or is it my system?

Yeah, we will try it. Hopefully we can fix it.

18 hours ago, kmorgen said:

We still keep getting 'ID parameter missing' in Google Ads with V2.5.4 and using GOOGLEADS section (Conversion/remarketing tag).
If changing to GTM the error message will disappear - however the GTM does not seem to report Value

The GTM also seem to have user_id value, but the tag does not. Maybe this is causing the ID error?

I still have the message there, but the ID parameter is sent to Ads.

What do you mean by user_id, I thought we were talking about product_id? :)

13 hours ago, Opans said:

I tried using this module but there is no "initiate checkout" pixel fire and it seems like not working for my site. Can you help me?

As for googletagmanager and google ads conversion.. do i need to put the html tag that they asked to install?

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're thinking. Like there's no event at purchase?

26 minutes ago, petr.mindl said:

I still have the message there, but the ID parameter is sent to Ads.

What do you mean by user_id, I thought we were talking about product_id? :)

If we switch to use GTM, the ID error message will go away. If going back to use the GOOGLEADS section tag, the ID error message will come back (though in both cases the id parameter gets data)

- With GTM it seem to report both 'product_id' (called 'id' inside Ads)and 'user_id' (the customer id), but not the Conversion Value.
- With the GOOGLEADS section tag it seem to report the product_id (but keep having error message) and User_ID is not reported. Conversion Value is working.

Bit hard to test GTM, since potential errors could also be related to the GTM configuration (not sure if actually need to create various Variables etc. here).

Hello guys, 

we have released new version 2.5.7 of our module, where we fixed some of bugs. Specially issues with Debug mode ON. Checkout and download from https://pack.mergado.com/prestashop

On 3/18/2021 at 11:24 AM, petr.mindl said:

Try it now please @fskhan. Hopefully we found out all the bugs :D

Hey @kmorgen

On 3/18/2021 at 12:10 PM, kmorgen said:

- With GTM it seem to report both 'product_id' (called 'id' inside Ads)and 'user_id' (the customer id), but not the Conversion Value.
- With the GOOGLEADS section tag it seem to report the product_id (but keep having error message) and User_ID is not reported. Conversion Value is working.

Unfortunately we didn't fix this :(  Sorry.We will work about it. 

We have added the Biano Pixel function in one of the latest versions of the module.
Along with that, I created detailed instructions on how to implement Biano Pixel and Biano Button purely using the 👉 Mergado Pack and  👉 Google Tag Manger. I'm talking about Biano functions, but it can teach you how to implement any tag in fact and how to work with the Data Layer 📑

I have the article with instructions only in Czech. Would you be interested in the English version? 🤔 
CS article

On 3/18/2021 at 12:10 PM, kmorgen said:

With the GOOGLEADS section tag it seem to report the product_id (but keep having error message) and User_ID is not reported.

G Ads function implement this snippet:

within it we send id of products, event and google_business_vertical.

<script>
  gtag('event', 'page_view', {
    'send_to': 'AW-417777000',
    'value': 'replace with value',
    'items': [{
      'id': 'replace with value',
      'google_business_vertical': 'retail'
    }]
  });
</script>

And we send these event 

view_item_list; view_item; add_to_cart; purchase, page_view

Where should be ID of customer? I can't find it in specification https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7305793 

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2021 at 1:30 PM, petr.mindl said:

<script>
    }]
  });
</script>

And we send these event 

Where should be ID of customer? I can't find it in specification https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7305793 

Not really sure how it works unfortunately. I agree it does not mention much about actual user-ID.
However still get the (product) ID parameter error in Google Ads for some reason. When checking the reported ID's they are now called "undefined-0" etc. with version 2.5.7, which does not sound right. The error might also be related to the "google_business_vertical" I guess. Bit difficult to understand the error description.

image.thumb.png.7010ba222d4fc000e2a9c01b6e60fa05.png

Posted (edited)

With module version 2.5.7 and PS 1.7.7.3 my GOOGLEADS code now looks like this:

{
  event: 'view_item',
  gtm: {uniqueEventId: 5, start: 16190969549},
  eventModel: {
    currency: 'DKK',
    items: [{id: 'undefined-0', google_business_vertical: 'retail'}],
    send_to: '(removed)'
  }
}

Maybe this could explain the ID error message in Ads, as 'undefined-0' does not sound right?

Cannot figure out if the 'google_business_vertical' also need to be defined in the actual product feed in order to match IDs?

Not sure if better to skip the 'google_business_vertical' code then, as not everybody fit under 'Retail', so they would probably need an option to select the other types then. It is not a mandatory parameter, but not sure how it actually affects things.

• Thanks 1

Hello, 

Our module and Google Ads feature are primarily for ecommerce. Therefore, we have "retail" set by default there, because some other parameters are sent for other settings. But we can add dropdown menus at least for "custom" and "retail". 

I'm also not sure how it works or what exactly the google_business_vertical parameter is for. But as I understood from the instructions, google displays certain parameters in dynamic ads based on the field you choose (eg retail).
Try to look here. https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7305793?hl=en#zippy=%2Cretail  

Retail 
These events apply to websites that sell products online. Note that data passed via retail events and parameters can only be used in conjunction with a business data feed for retail. If you want to promote an eCommerce website but are unable to set up a Google Merchant Center product feed, you may consider using the custom business type instead.

What template are you using? Or do you have any custom adjustments that could cause an undefined ID? IDs are displayed on our basic template for PS 1.7. 

image.thumb.png.d1f7fbf891d293ca00fa7d134d4572a3.png

On 4/16/2021 at 1:30 PM, petr.mindl said:

<script>
    }]
  });
</script>

And we send these event 

I found some info regarding adding the user_id to the tag as well:

https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/9199250?hl=en