Cannot translate 'Addresses' in customer account menu (Finnish)

Pulling my hair out with this one. I cannot find where to translate 'Addresses' (My Addresses on some templates) in the bottom customer account menu.

screenshotAtUploadCC_1578222379214.png.9953025ba54410558736f161078e5e45.pngscreenshotAtUploadCC_1578222946295.png.170a7c454457615b37be76e49a16b547.png

I have translated all template variables but it's still unchanged (the actual page name is translated). It's not included in the Customer Account Links module either (the options are only accessible via translation), and the My Account Block module isn't configurable.

Suggestions gratefully received!

Edited by helsinkisisu
Update topic title (see edit history)

OK, according to this

$link = $this->context->link;

$my_account_urls = array(
            2 => array(
                'title' => $this->trans('Orders', array(), 'Admin.Global'),
                'url' => $link->getPageLink('history', true),
            ),
            3 => array(
                'title' => $this->trans('Credit slips', array(), 'Modules.Customeraccountlinks.Admin'),
                'url' => $link->getPageLink('order-slip', true),
            ),
            4 => array(
                'title' => $this->trans('Addresses', array(), 'Shop.Theme.Global'),
                'url' => $link->getPageLink('addresses', true),
            ),
            0 => array(
                'title' => $this->trans('Personal info', array(), 'Modules.Customeraccountlinks.Admin'),
                'url' => $link->getPageLink('identity', true),
            ),
        );

in modules->ps_customeraccountlinks->ps_customeraccountlinks.php, it says 'Addresses' should be in the 'Shop.Theme.Global' language file. I can see it at line 15 in ShopThemeGlobal.en-US.xlf, but it's not in ShopThemeGlobal.fi-FI.xlf (Finnish).

Any ideas how I can add this?

Edited by helsinkisisu (see edit history)

I've noticed that there are three trans-units missing from that Finnish XLF file (Addresses, Merchandise returns, and %label%. These are in ROOT/app/Resources/translations/LANGUAGE/

Adding them is a simple cut and paste from the en-US file and add the translation. 

However, the additions caused the backend to fail to load. Unless it was put into Debug Mode (which showed no issue with the changes I made). The changes took effect in the front end.

I am getting quite frustrated about this and would really appreciate some advice on how to move forward.

I've noticed that there are three trans-units missing from that Finnish XLF file (Addresses, Merchandise returns, and %label%. These are in ROOT/app/Resources/translations/LANGUAGE/

Adding them is a simple cut and paste from the en-US file and add the translation. 

However, the additions caused the backend to fail to load. Unless it was put into Debug Mode (which showed no issue with the changes I made). The changes took effect in the front end.

I am getting quite frustrated about this and would really appreciate some advice on how to move forward.