MOONMOSAIC009

Date Picker calendar disappeared

I would like someone to figure out what has happened to my date picker module. Without any modifications or changes to the website it just stopped displaying. I have uninstalled reinstalled the module checked database and everything seems fine. Calendar should be displaying right above the add to cart button. It's working fine on my other website - see snapshot. I contacted my hosting company they suggested I look for a prestashop developer. It is a script and it has stopped running for whatever reason. Not sure if it is related to php or not.

I  don't really want to spent a lot of money since a different but suitable module would cost $60. However I would like to avoid having to try something new. This job would be suitable for someone who has a rough idea what might be going on and offer a quick solution/fix.

Thank you for considering this job offer.

no calendar.PNG

calendar showing.PNG

I can see the datepicker in its place on your website. If your problem is solved, please mark as solved.