No carrier can be applied to this order

EstherMariearie

When I place an order via my back office for one item I get this message No carrier can be applied to this order and I can not create the order

However when I increase the units to two or order a second product so the total becomes 2 all of the usual carries are applied and the order can be placed.

Can you please advise how to correct this

See photos below

1x item = £5

2x item = £10

my free delivery kits in at £25

when i do it via the website like a customer would do it appears to still be ok so looks like the issue is with the back office

Thank you Esther 

https://esthermarie.co.uk/shop/en/

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 15.31.32.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 15.29.09.png

17 hours ago, tomerg3 said:

It's odd that it is affecting only the back office.

Did you make sure the "Minimum quantity for sale" in the product page (quantities tab) is set to 1?

hello thanks for your reply .. I had and have just done again ... no matter what the value of the product £1 or £40 I won't give me a carrier, unless I order a total of 2 units that could be 2 of the same or 2 different .. help 

1 hour ago, EstherMariearie said:

hello thanks for your reply .. I had and have just done again ... no matter what the value of the product £1 or £40 I won't give me a carrier, unless I order a total of 2 units that could be 2 of the same or 2 different .. help 

What tomerg3 meant was for you to check what is the products minimal quantity!

minimumquantity.thumb.JPG.ba7f2099c091ec4c6a3e2ec596816b37.JPG

also check this options...

envio.thumb.JPG.a787c31460d38e88375cd5dcdce42175.JPG

or if the product has any shipping option selected...

envioproduto.thumb.JPG.a789411f8cd8e11ff9fdac7f91ae20b1.JPG

Best Regards

18 hours ago, tomerg3 said:

Did you make sure the "Minimum quantity for sale" in the product page (quantities tab) is set to 1?

Hello thank you for your reply 

Thats what I meant when I said I have checked it again today, sorry if that was not clear all items are set to 1 as per this photo I have just taken ... I will check the other points you raise thank you I appreciate your help

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 19.24.16.png

16 hours ago, tomerg3 said:

Hello I did and just checked again before my reply to you .. its still doing it .. no matter what the cost of a product it won't give me a carrier unless I go over 2 units or more .

6 minutes ago, EstherMariearie said:

Thank you .. sorry took me time to check had looked at those before and just checked them again .. so Im still unaware of why it is doing it ... Is there any other way I can contact prestashop ?

Strange i did a backoffice order just to test it and it works just fine!

What is your PS version and PHP version?

Best Regards

• Like 1

Just now, EstherMariearie said:

thank you PCQUATRO need to read up on what you mean by PS version think the right answer is 1.7.5.0 not sure what PHP is ? 

:) yes PS = Prestashop, why don´t you upgrade your shop to the latest version 1.7.6.2!? -> https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/keeping-up-to-date/upgrade/

You can use the 1-click upgrade, it´s easy. What i would recommend is for you to do a full BACKUP of your shop and database, never do an upgrade without doing a BACKUP FIRST...

If you don´t know what PHP version is! i can assume you are not very familiar with cpanel or a bit more advanced stuff, in that case i would advise you to be very careful if you decide to upgrade your shop, if you are not confortable with it better to ask someone that knows how to do it for you...

You can also try to disable all extra modules and test it...

debug.thumb.JPG.5a5564bb3e2265af7424e123dd9a63c1.JPG

Best Regards

I don't know if upgrading PS will help, it doesn't sounds like a typical PS bug.

Do you have any custom modules or modifications?

You can try to disable all override files and all 3rd party modules from Advanced Parameters -> Performance, and see if that helps (revert back once you have finished testing).

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I solved it with forcing the cache of available carrier list to be flushed. Means: Go to "AdminCartControll.php" and to function

getDeliveryOptionList()

getDeliveryOptionList()

Find row (about 708)

$delivery_option_list = $this->context->cart->getDeliveryOptionList();

and replace it with

$delivery_option_list = $this->context->cart->getDeliveryOptionList(null,true);

If that helps, there might be a bug and need further investigation. Problem occured when "free shipping" was added.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 1:54 PM, Pete78 said:

I solved it with forcing the cache of available carrier list to be flushed. Means: Go to "AdminCartControll.php" and to function

getDeliveryOptionList()

getDeliveryOptionList()

Find row (about 708)

$delivery_option_list = $this->context->cart->getDeliveryOptionList();

and replace it with

$delivery_option_list = $this->context->cart->getDeliveryOptionList(null,true);

If that helps, there might be a bug and need further investigation. Problem occured when "free shipping" was added.

This solved mine.. Thanks.