Jump to content
musicmaster

FREE script - Prestools-Suite mass edit order - Edit and much more

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Could you help me....For product-edit.php I would want to save check boxes according to my preferences. At the moment all check boxes are set for "Show" but I want to set some of them on "HIDE", other to set on "EDIT" Also that I would want by default to use "TinyMCE TinyMCE-deluxe" for description and description_short

I now that I have to edit any file but I do know which one. I hope that you can help me. Please check the screenshot attached

settings.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can set the variable $default_product_fields in settings1.php to set which fields you get in product edit. Not showing is not the same as hiding but I hope that solves that part of your problem enough.

As for the tinymce issue, I will have to think about it. The reason it isn't there is that I am afraid that opening hundred Tinymce boxes at once might be quite resource intensive. If you want to look yourself: it is in the switchDisplay() function in the product-edit6.js file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

You can set the variable $default_product_fields in settings1.php to set which fields you get in product edit. Not showing is not the same as hiding but I hope that solves that part of your problem enough.

As for the tinymce issue, I will have to think about it. The reason it isn't there is that I am afraid that opening hundred Tinymce boxes at once might be quite resource intensive. If you want to look yourself: it is in the switchDisplay() function in the product-edit6.js file.

Could you help me with Tinymce boxes. I do not have big knowledges in php. Is that the part of the code which I need to edit and what exactly to edit to display Tinymce always as I select checkbox Edit for description and description_short

 

function switchDisplay(id, elt, fieldno, val)  // collapse(field)
{ var tmp, tmp2, val, checked;
  var advanced_stock = has_combinations = change_stockflags = has_catalogue_rules = false;
  if(val == '0') /* hide */
  { var tbl= document.getElementById(id).parentNode;
    for (var i = 0; i < tbl.rows.length; i++)
      if(tbl.rows.cells[fieldno])
        tbl.rows.cells[fieldno].style.display='none';
  }

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found an option which is OK for me: Mass update --> description and description_short --> set on TinyMCE  

That resolve my problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tapukatata said:

I found an option which is OK for me: Mass update --> description and description_short --> set on TinyMCE  

That resolve my problem.

In case you didn't know: mass edit has options to switch all fields in a column to TinyMCE at once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

i have problems after switching to php7.3:

i get this error: (page trows 500 error)

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Declaration of AdminPrestoolsSuiteController::setMedia() must be compatible with AdminControllerCore::setMedia($isNewTheme = false) in /var/www/vhosts/smartus.ro/httpdocs/modules/prestoolssuite/controllers/admin/AdminPrestoolsSuiteController.php on line 29', referer: https://www.smartus.ro/admin624fkcef5/index.php?controller=AdminDashboard&token=a7d8d1cdd9ab130989ca61646f2adfae

On php7.2.17 same problem, but on php7.1.28 all works ok.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, espacious said:

Hi there,

i have problems after switching to php7.3:

i get this error: (page trows 500 error)


AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Declaration of AdminPrestoolsSuiteController::setMedia() must be compatible with AdminControllerCore::setMedia($isNewTheme = false) in /var/www/vhosts/smartus.ro/httpdocs/modules/prestoolssuite/controllers/admin/AdminPrestoolsSuiteController.php on line 29', referer: https://www.smartus.ro/admin624fkcef5/index.php?controller=AdminDashboard&token=a7d8d1cdd9ab130989ca61646f2adfae

On php7.2.17 same problem, but on php7.1.28 all works ok.

Thanks

Do you have a recent version of Prestools? This what the update of the minimodule from 1.03 to 1.04 was about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aha no i was not aware of the new version. let me try. So 1.04 is latest?

Umm, can't find 1.04 can someone point me where i can download? 

Edited by espacious (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, espacious said:

Aha no i was not aware of the new version. let me try. So 1.04 is latest?

Umm, can't find 1.04 can someone point me where i can download? 

Prestools is updated every few weeks. And yes, for the mini-module 1.04 is the latest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi musicmaster,

How can I search empty fields like manufacturer and supplier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rolcsi said:

Hi musicmaster,

How can I search empty fields like manufacturer and supplier?

Set the comparer field (normally "in") to "!in" or "!="

Set the field to manufacturer of supplier

Leave the text field empty

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Set the comparer field (normally "in") to "!in" or "!="

Set the field to manufacturer of supplier

Leave the text field empty

I try but does not work, always listing all product. Can you explain whats the problem?

prestools.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rolcsi said:

I try but does not work, always listing all product. Can you explain whats the problem?

prestools.jpg

Suppliers should have worked. Manufacturers were indeed not yet implemented. I have done that now in a new update.

It has become a bit wider upgrade where the logic has been changed a bit. You find empty fields now with "!in" and "="

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Suppliers should have worked. Manufacturers were indeed not yet implemented. I have done that now in a new update.

It has become a bit wider upgrade where the logic has been changed a bit. You find empty fields now with "!in" and "="

This is fantastic tool for PS! Thanks for help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for asking again, i cant find the latest version to download, i use the free version, i would like to have the ver.1.04 if this is the latest, becouse i was told 1.04 will solve compatibility with php7.3.x

In Prestashop BO i see no upgrades available fro Prestools Suite

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, espacious said:

Sorry for asking again, i cant find the latest version to download, i use the free version, i would like to have the ver.1.04 if this is the latest, becouse i was told 1.04 will solve compatibility with php7.3.x

In Prestashop BO i see no upgrades available fro Prestools Suite

You can download Prestools from post #1 of this thread or the Prestools website.

1.04 is the version of the mini-module. The latest version of Prestools itself is 1.22z2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aha the mini-module is not for free? Ok so i presume im on the latest version but i have problems make it work on php7.3.x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, espacious said:

Aha the mini-module is not for free? Ok so i presume im on the latest version but i have problems make it work on php7.3.x

The minimodule is part of the main package. But it has its own version number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

How can I set on EDIT option for the check boxes in product edit page? I want some of that option always to be on EDIT without to click each time on that option.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tapukatata said:

How can I set on EDIT option for the check boxes in product edit page? I want some of that option always to be on EDIT without to click each time on that option.

There is no official way to do this. If you want to experiment you should use javascript. In the page you can put an "onload" in the body element and call from there the switchDisplay() function. But I don't support this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool script. How about make this script as a PrestaShop Module? It could be nice to be able to use this from PrestaShop BO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have installed the last version 1.23a but now I have this error message:

"Error analysing version number"

I have installed prestools suite but the module doesn't appeear in the list of module

I am with Prestashop 1.6.23 and php 1.7.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, yannfanch said:

I have installed the last version 1.23a but now I have this error message:

"Error analysing version number"

I have installed prestools suite but the module doesn't appeear in the list of module

I am with Prestashop 1.6.23 and php 1.7.1

Hi Yannfanch,

Can you try this version of login1.php?

 

login1.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Under Shop Rescue you find now an option to check why some carriers are allowed or not allowed for a cart.

With the latest release the paid plugins for multishop and discount have now extended functionality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Musicmaster,

I know my request is excessive, but I try the same:

- would it be possible to add a third search filter?
- would it be possible to add the search filter by manufacturer?

I imagine these changes will take a long time, so a "no" would be an understandable answer. 😁

I thank you for this very precious tool.

Hello.

--

Next

--prestools.thumb.jpg.eacda6d06c793f6cec2f4b8df67e7389.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sandro,

There is already a manufacturer field on which you can search.

Just curious: for what kind of searches would like to use 3 search filters?

Regards,

M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Musicmaster,

in practice, I have to search for the references that contain "a" (in), but do NOT contain "b" (! in). I need the third filter to be able to choose the manufacturer, to perform a massive modification on the descriptions.

Without the third filter on the manufacturer, I have an output with too many products, on which I can't edit.

Without adding a third filter, in my case it would be sufficient to add a "manufacturer" filter, like the one already existing for "category" (see attached image).

I understand that this is a useful request for a few people and that it probably takes too long.

Thank you anyway for answering me.

Have a nice weekend.

Hello.

-

Sandro

 

prestools2.thumb.jpg.b7c25ae7dde1c1a6f353551cda892143.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Thank you for the script. I am running it on Prestashop 1.7 and I would like to organize my products with the program but I get this error:

MySQL error 1052: Column 'position' in order clause is ambiguous
Generated by URL '/12pb/prestools/product-sort.php'
with Query 'select DISTINCT p.*,ps.*,pl.*,t.id_tax,t.rate,i.id_image,m.name AS manufacturer, cl.name AS catname, cl.link_rewrite AS catrewrite, pld.name AS originalname, cp.position from ps_product p left join ps_product_lang pl on p.id_product=pl.id_product AND pl.id_lang='1' LEFT JOIN ps_product_lang pld ON pld.id_product=p.id_product and pld.id_lang='1' inner join ps_product_shop ps on ps.id_product=p.id_product left join ps_image i on i.id_product=p.id_product and i.cover=1 left join ps_manufacturer m on m.id_manufacturer=p.id_manufacturer left join ps_category_lang cl on cl.id_category=ps.id_category_default AND cl.id_lang='1' left join ps_tax_rule tr on tr.id_tax_rules_group=ps.id_tax_rules_group AND tr.id_country='6' AND tr.id_state='0' left join ps_tax t on t.id_tax=tr.id_tax left join ps_tax_lang tl on t.id_tax=tl.id_tax AND tl.id_lang='1' left join ps_category_product cp on p.id_product=cp.id_product WHERE cp.id_category=2 GROUP BY ps.id_product ORDER BY position'

Please help me, the current product order is ruining my website (12pulgadasbcn.com)

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the ProdCombi tool demo only in the free version?  I'm attempting to make changes to the wholesale price of my combinations using ProdCombi, but the changes don't actually save despite the info window saysing "Finished Successfully".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 3:21 PM, 12pulgadasbcn said:

Hi,

Thank you for the script. I am running it on Prestashop 1.7 and I would like to organize my products with the program but I get this error:

MySQL error 1052: Column 'position' in order clause is ambiguous
Generated by URL '/12pb/prestools/product-sort.php'
with Query 'select DISTINCT p.*,ps.*,pl.*,t.id_tax,t.rate,i.id_image,m.name AS manufacturer, cl.name AS catname, cl.link_rewrite AS catrewrite, pld.name AS originalname, cp.position from ps_product p left join ps_product_lang pl on p.id_product=pl.id_product AND pl.id_lang='1' LEFT JOIN ps_product_lang pld ON pld.id_product=p.id_product and pld.id_lang='1' inner join ps_product_shop ps on ps.id_product=p.id_product left join ps_image i on i.id_product=p.id_product and i.cover=1 left join ps_manufacturer m on m.id_manufacturer=p.id_manufacturer left join ps_category_lang cl on cl.id_category=ps.id_category_default AND cl.id_lang='1' left join ps_tax_rule tr on tr.id_tax_rules_group=ps.id_tax_rules_group AND tr.id_country='6' AND tr.id_state='0' left join ps_tax t on t.id_tax=tr.id_tax left join ps_tax_lang tl on t.id_tax=tl.id_tax AND tl.id_lang='1' left join ps_category_product cp on p.id_product=cp.id_product WHERE cp.id_category=2 GROUP BY ps.id_product ORDER BY position'

Please help me, the current product order is ruining my website (12pulgadasbcn.com)

Thank you!

Hi 12pulgadasbcn,

Can you try the new version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2019 at 1:46 AM, AcesVapor said:

Is the ProdCombi tool demo only in the free version?  I'm attempting to make changes to the wholesale price of my combinations using ProdCombi, but the changes don't actually save despite the info window saysing "Finished Successfully".  

There was a bug in Prodcombi that made that wholesale prices weren't updated. I have fixed that now in the latest version.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

There was a bug in Prodcombi that made that wholesale prices weren't updated. I have fixed that now in the latest version.

The new version works perfectly.  Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello dear community..

im having eshop with over 200 000 products and when I try to load prestools, im getting timeout errors or errors like this:

VFZgsN8.png

Error: MySQL error 2006: mysql server has gone away

I have already set up script timeout to 1800s,

also did this on server:

[mysqld] max_allowed_packet=500M

But it still doesnt work well.. is there any solution or workaround?

Thanks for any ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 5:42 PM, sooly said:

Hello dear community..

im having eshop with over 200 000 products and when I try to load prestools, im getting timeout errors or errors like this:

VFZgsN8.png

Error: MySQL error 2006: mysql server has gone away

I have already set up script timeout to 1800s,

also did this on server:

[mysqld] max_allowed_packet=500M

But it still doesnt work well.. is there any solution or workaround?

Thanks for any ideas.

I am not sure what causes this problem. I can check it out (and very likely solve) this issue. But for that I need to be able to test. I would be happy if you could help me either by giving me ftp access to this site (it is only querying so nothing won't be changed) or providing me with a copy of the database.

You can pm me for further details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most important additions with the last update are:

 - the addition of filemanager to TinyMCE. You can now browse to find the files you want include. Technically this meant the addition of Filemanager - a plugin for TinyMCE. As a result the Prestools zip file has more than doubled in size and is now about 2.5 MB.

 - image editing is now partially possible. With the rightmost radiobutton you can now delete images, set them default and change their order with drag-and-drop. Adding images is not yet possible. When that will become possible this will become a paid plugin. Until that time: enjoy!

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you once more for a fabulous tool. I was wondering though, in addition to the new image subroutines - would it be possible to locate and fix/remove broken images as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, gorkij77 said:

Thank you once more for a fabulous tool. I was wondering though, in addition to the new image subroutines - would it be possible to locate and fix/remove broken images as well?

That is already in the software under Images->Image Cleanup.

It is mainly for cleaning up images that are no longer connected to a product but it does also other checks (see below the images when you have run the "gather images" check).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent. I was hoping this would fix my random "AH01630: Client Denied by server configuration"-error, since it seems to be linked to the various subdirs of the img/p/ listing. It seems I was wrong, but still, useful module and I'll gladly pay for those. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I have few questions about your module.

1. At the moment if any product has more than 1 combination I need to click on qty to see and edit all combinations qty. Is it possible to set the module to display combination as Prestashop stock management (one uder other)

2. From back office --> Product edit --> Quantities, there is an option: "Behavior when out of stock" with 3 checkboxes: Deny orders ; Allow orders ; Use default behavior (Deny orders).  I can not find that option from your module.

3. Is it possible to move image column just after ID column?

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tapukatata said:

Hi,

I have few questions about your module.

1. At the moment if any product has more than 1 combination I need to click on qty to see and edit all combinations qty. Is it possible to set the module to display combination as Prestashop stock management (one uder other)

2. From back office --> Product edit --> Quantities, there is an option: "Behavior when out of stock" with 3 checkboxes: Deny orders ; Allow orders ; Use default behavior (Deny orders).  I can not find that option from your module.

3. Is it possible to move image column just after ID column?

 

 - 1: it is not exactly clear to me what you want. Did you check out ProdCombi in the Combinations menu?

 - 2: "OutOfSTock" at the end of the fifth row handles that.

 - 3: In settings1.php you can set which columns you see by default and in what order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2019 at 9:54 PM, musicmaster said:

 - 1: it is not exactly clear to me what you want. Did you check out ProdCombi in the Combinations menu?

 - 2: "OutOfSTock" at the end of the fifth row handles that.

 - 3: In settings1.php you can set which columns you see by default and in what order

I am attaching you a screenshot. Sorry for my english.

Using your module I want to display items combinations one under the other without need to click on the red box.

attributes.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tapukatata said:

I am attaching you a screenshot. Sorry for my english.

Using your module I want to display items combinations one under the other without need to click on the red box.

attributes.jpg

Obviously you didn't check out ProdCombi. It does exactly that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Hi, i install and when i put my login/pw i have this page !

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/35/d727313708/htdocs/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/prestools_suite/login1.php:1) in /homepages/35/d727313708/htdocs/xxxxxxxxxxx/PrestaShop/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/prestools_suite/login1.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/35/d727313708//htdocs/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/prestools_suite/login1.php:1) in /homepages/35/d727313708/htdocs//xxxxxxxxxxx/PrestaShop/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/prestools_suite/login1.php on line 68
Redirection to edit pages is impossible.

Also, when I go directly to a php file without password, I can access but at the top of the page, I have this announcement:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/35/d727313708/htdocs/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/Boutique-Oley-Ola-cie/prestools_suite/login1.php:1) in /homepages/35/d727313708/htdocs/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/Boutique-Oley-Ola-cie/prestools_suite/login1.php on line 45

Can I get help? 🙂 Thank a lot ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you make any changes to the files other than filling in your ip addresses, username and password?

Login uses the "header()" command and that is allergic to anything being sent in front of it - even if it is a space or some hidden comment.

If you want I can have a look for you. You can pm me with credentials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Thank for help 🙂

No i change nothing and try with origin password...
But i try also after change the password...

And i don't touch to the IP.

I can access directly to the PHP file but i have also that to the top of the window:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/35/d727313708/htdocs/xxxxx/PrestaShop/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/prestools_suite/login1.php:1) in /homepages/35/d727313708/htdocs/xxxxxxxxxxx/PrestaShop/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/prestools_suite/login1.php on line 45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tiri said:

Thank for help 🙂

No i change nothing and try with origin password...
But i try also after change the password...

And i don't touch to the IP.

I can access directly to the PHP file but i have also that to the top of the window:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/35/d727313708/htdocs/xxxxx/PrestaShop/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/prestools_suite/login1.php:1) in /homepages/35/d727313708/htdocs/xxxxxxxxxxx/PrestaShop/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/prestools_suite/login1.php on line 45

I resolved this issue on my install, downloading  this login1.php from the author's post from June 6.

 

 

Edited by psengine (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
il y a une heure, psengine a dit :

I resolved this issue on my install, downloading  this login1.php from the author's post from June 6.

 

 

 Hello 🙂 Thank a lot, it's work... I can connect.

But if i open directly a page like

https://xxxxxxxxxx.com/prestools_suite/product-edit.php it's open without password ?? 

Any idea?

If i change browser he ask me the password but if i stay in a same, i can open without password...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Tiri said:

 Hello 🙂 Thank a lot, it's work... I can connect.

But if i open directly a page like

https://xxxxxxxxxx.com/prestools_suite/product-edit.php it's open without password ?? 

Any idea?

If i change browser he ask me the password but if i stay in a same, i can open without password...

It is a combination of cookies and browsers remembering passwords. I will have a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Yes it's work... 

Cookies stay. 

Thank a lot for you togheter. And thank for this very nice work. I have to understand everythink.
And maybe try to translate to my language :-) French.

Have a nice day :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 4:55 PM, Tiri said:

Yes it's work... 

Cookies stay. 

Thank a lot for you togheter. And thank for this very nice work. I have to understand everythink.
And maybe try to translate to my language 🙂 French.

Have a nice day 🙂

I have uploaded an update that should handle the logout correctly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are 3 checkboxes for product-edit: hide, show and edit. By default of of them are on "SHOW" How can I set all of them or at least some of them to be alway on "EDIT" ?

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, tapukatata said:

There are 3 checkboxes for product-edit: hide, show and edit. By default of of them are on "SHOW" How can I set all of them or at least some of them to be alway on "EDIT" ?

Thank you!

There is no easy way to do that. Going from Show to Edit is handled by javascript so you you would need to include those function in the body.unload function.

It isn't recommended either. Having many fields open means that when you submit more database tables need to be updated - what of course will take extra time.

You can use product-solo (linked from the product id) when you need to make individual changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Do you have a filter which can display products which are associated with any supplier. For example I can see all products which are associated with any supplier. I see that you have paid supplier plugin. If it has such option I could buy it with a pleasure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, tapukatata said:

Hi,

Do you have a filter which can display products which are associated with any supplier. For example I can see all products which are associated with any supplier. I see that you have paid supplier plugin. If it has such option I could buy it with a pleasure.

In the search block you can choose that you want to search on supplier. What else do you want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to filter all products associated by a supplier. For example Stock management has a filter which display products by supllier but it display products only by the default supplier (which is in database table ps_product --> row: id_manufacturer ) But some products can have more than 1 supplier.

So what I want is to filter products by associated suppliers, not only by the default supplier.  Associated suppliers are saved in database table ps_product_supplier --> row: id_supplier

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@musicmaster I just installed this awesome tool, however I did not back up my files and I am unable to access my backend anymore. >.<

Any idea what I should do?

 

The tool is working, just accessing the backend isnt. Error: You cannot call the program this way. Consult the manual!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It says "You cannot call the program this way. Consult the manual!" when you enter something like "www.myshop.com/admin/prestools". Instead you have added a filename. So it should look like "www.myshop.com/admin/prestools/product-edit.php".

I hope this solves your problem.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prestools works fine, but I can not enter my backend anymore. Does it have something to do with the htacces file that I have overwritten?

 

www.myshop.com/admin/prestools works

www.myshop.com/admin/ does not work

 

I have contacted my hosting and luckily they do have a backup. To be able to use prestools I need to find a solution to not block myself from the backend.

Edited by animuz1 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand this. You should copy Prestools in a subdirectory of admin. NOT in the admin directory itself. So no files are overwritten.

If you have copied Prestools in the admin directory it will have overwritten .htaccess. This will have made the frontoffice inaccessible. You will need to generate a new .htaccess in the backoffice.

You will also have overwritten the index.php. The old index.php redirected you automatically. The new one just will produce this error. So you need to copy the original file back from some other copy of Prestashop of the same version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

 

My bad, I fixed the problem. Thank you for your swift reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just commenting to say that this is by far one of the most useful pieces of software I have stumbled upon!

Thanks to the creator!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I have a silly question (probably I did something wrong). How can I decrease price of all items? Mass update says the amount can be negative but when I put for example -10, instead of decresing the price by 10 Prestools reloads page and nothing happens. Please, take a look at the video I have made: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QJ8JmYWbRu7VVwmeCGp_39oy61dtoChR/view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Banan,

I couldn't reproduce your problem.

The reload is a clear sign of a javascript problem.

Could you press ctrl-f5 (under Windows) to make sure you are using the present javascript file and not an older one cached by the browser?

Can you open the browser console while you are doing the operation so that you can see which javascript error this is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@musicmaster ctrl + f5 done. I have fresh version of Prestools but I did it anyway.

Here' are the console logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MqUWI9iuetLCU73M5bLj1pUmDLKqba13

First 3 lines appear right after I login. Next 3 lines are when I select the item I want to change. Rest of them appear when I change the price.

Weird situation happened. I was logged into Back Office while performing price change and following errors appeared: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zWo6WrmvJA71cszCHAbv7395Ivi158Ev

Perhaps that's relevant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, banan_44 said:

@musicmaster ctrl + f5 done. I have fresh version of Prestools but I did it anyway.

Here' are the console logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MqUWI9iuetLCU73M5bLj1pUmDLKqba13

First 3 lines appear right after I login. Next 3 lines are when I select the item I want to change. Rest of them appear when I change the price.

Weird situation happened. I was logged into Back Office while performing price change and following errors appeared: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zWo6WrmvJA71cszCHAbv7395Ivi158Ev

Perhaps that's relevant.

First of all: can you place the images directly in the message? It is safer and easier for me.

None of the error messages come from Prestools. I suspect they come from Chrome. To find out more you should move your mouse pointer over the filenames in the console - what will show the full path.

It looks like you have an error in the must_have_module_list.xml file. Try deleting it in the config/xml directory. It should be automatically regenerated the next time you run the backoffice. But of course you should make a backup copy for certainty.

Prestools operates completely independent from the Prestashop backoffice. So the presence of "Change the product prices massively" in your dashboard messages suggests that you are using some other program that is doing something similarly. Please provide more clarity about this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear "Musicmaster",

I would like to say: "Many thanks", your module is the only one that is really essential ! I bought modules ... but this one (free) is my friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, banan_44 said:

@musicmaster, I used Firefox to show you previous errors. Here's a screenshot fromGoogle Chrome. I hope this is what you wanted. That error is present all the time

Hi Banan,

You should hide sensitive data such as the admin path in your picture. You can use paint or another image editor to wipe out such texts.

The link you show is a Prestashop link. Not a Prestools link. And I am puzzled how this comes here.

If you pm me with access data I can have a look for you what is happening here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please.. I need help.. trying to begin with this module but get error 500. I've tried changing md5 pass, and with the older version of the module, but doesnt work.

Tried too in /admin/prestools and /admin directories but nothing.. the result is the same.

 

Esta página no funciona

La página www.bdsmonline.es no puede procesar esta solicitud ahora.

HTTP ERROR 500

 

 

Can you help me? please.. (and excuse my bad english)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2019 at 7:03 PM, musicmaster said:

It is the combination of 1.7.5 and PHP 7.2 that gives the problem. Can you check whether the attached file solves your problem?

prestoolssuite-module.zip

Can you reshare this updated module?

I have the same problem with prestashop 1.7.6.1 and PHP 7.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, adelagd said:

Please.. I need help.. trying to begin with this module but get error 500. I've tried changing md5 pass, and with the older version of the module, but doesnt work.

Tried too in /admin/prestools and /admin directories but nothing.. the result is the same.

Esta página no funciona

La página www.bdsmonline.es no puede procesar esta solicitud ahora.

HTTP ERROR 500

Does it work when you use an unencrypted password?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people experienced a "header already sent" error when they tried to log in.

It appeared that the login file had accidentally been saved in the "UTF-8 with BOM header" format. This BOM header wasn't a problem for everyone. But for some people it created a problem. This problem has now been solved.

The main other improvement in the latest version concerns customer-search.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AlexBijmolt said:

Can you reshare this updated module?

I have the same problem with prestashop 1.7.6.1 and PHP 7.2

I don't understand your question:

 - the file is still there

 - that version is now also included in the package

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't installed the module, but PHP_CodeSniffer says that the code is compatible with PHP up to version 7.3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2015 at 7:30 PM, musicmaster said:

I think I have it. Try this one:

I've tried with and within md5 password.. and nothing. I get the alert when write an incorrect password, but when write the correct I get the 500 error..

Edited by adelagd (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Can you try the latest Prestools version? Maybe it is the BOM header.

I've try both :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fact if i use PHP 7.1.33 works normaly, but if i switch to PHP 7.2.24 i get 500 errror or if i enable Error reporting i get this:

 

 

QQ Photo20191127081443.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try the latest version. It already contains:

public function setMedia($isNewTheme = false)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tuk66 said:

Try the latest version. It already contains:


public function setMedia($isNewTheme = false)

 

As this error is a known error and was happening for other modules i already tryed to manualy insert your code. But then i get an error from /httpdocs/adminXXX/Prestools_Suite/functions1.php around line 450. Will try the new version and report. I can also provide more logs, but i agree to first try the new version.

Thanks, will update what i resolved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, espacious said:

As this error is a known error and was happening for other modules i already tryed to manualy insert your code. But then i get an error from /httpdocs/adminXXX/Prestools_Suite/functions1.php around line 450. Will try the new version and report. I can also provide more logs, but i agree to first try the new version.

Thanks, will update what i resolved.

I am puzzled what is happening here.

You cannot install Prestools as a Prestashop module. You can only install the mini-module as such. But the minimodule doesn't call functions1.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2019 at 1:46 PM, musicmaster said:

I am puzzled what is happening here.

You cannot install Prestools as a Prestashop module. You can only install the mini-module as such. But the minimodule doesn't call functions1.php

Yes sorry my mistake. 

So now i updated to Prestools_Suite-1.24f.zip and i confirm no more (public function setMedia($isNewTheme = false) errors when using PHP 7.2.24 on localhost (wamp).

But on production server i use plesk (nginx) and they updated PHP to 7.2.25, does not work. I get an 500 error, also if i enable debug it shows only 500 error. I can provide logs.

Great software! Thanks for all efforts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, espacious said:

Yes sorry my mistake. 

So now i updated to Prestools_Suite-1.24f.zip and i confirm no more (public function setMedia($isNewTheme = false) errors when using PHP 7.2.24 on localhost (wamp).

But on production server i use plesk (nginx) and they updated PHP to 7.2.25, does not work. I get an 500 error, also if i enable debug it shows only 500 error. I can provide logs.

Great software! Thanks for all efforts.

 - you are talking here about the mini-module that you install in Prestashop - I assume.

 - can you specify when you get the error? During installation, during configuration or when you try to access Prestools from the backoffice with it?

 - logs would be welcome with so little to depend on. You can pm them to me if you prefer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 12/28/2019 at 8:04 AM, grafik99 said:

Trojan:Script/Casur.A!cl

virus.jpg

This is a false positive. Anti-malware software is just pattern recognition of fragments of code. They have libraries of known software so that they can exclude it - so you won't see them report Prestashop (although years ago there was some trouble) - but that obviously doesn't include small players like Prestools.

If the software considers the zip file suspect then it should also flag one of the included files suspect when you unpack it. And then you can look at that file and see that nothing is wrong.

It is a pity you didn't mention which software produced this report. I could have contacted them.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites