musicmaster

FREE script - Prestools-Suite mass edit order - Edit and much more

It looks like I forgot to add a modified product-proc.php. That has been repaired in the attached file. 

My main question now is: can you do more than one submit? That would mean that - due to executing the commands in a new windows instead of in the background - it is no longer caught by your anti-malware software.

As for the double entry: I am not sure what it is. I didn't see it when I tested. But I am sure this can be solved easily when I have more information.

Prestools_Suite-1.17vladip.zip

It looks like I forgot to add a modified product-proc.php. That has been repaired in the attached file. 

My main question now is: can you do more than one submit? That would mean that - due to executing the commands in a new windows instead of in the background - it is no longer caught by your anti-malware software.

As for the double entry: I am not sure what it is. I didn't see it when I tested. But I am sure this can be solved easily when I have more information.

Tested with three Items. Same as before.

Tested with three Items. Same as before.

I saw I had forgotten the Submit all error. That is now repaired.

Remains the question: can you submit more than once? Does it keep working.

If the only problem that remains is duplicate records I would need to have a better look at your Prestools.

Prestools_Suite-1.17vladip2.zip

I saw I had forgotten the Submit all error. That is now repaired.

Remains the question: can you submit more than once? Does it keep working.

If the only problem that remains is duplicate records I would need to have a better look at your Prestools.

Of course. I submitted three Items at the same time. When I click to "Submit all" appear again a blank page with the words "no language". If I coming back to the main page the Items are grey and nothing has changed. And as before, if I click on "submit row", it open another window, with "finished successfully" and the valor is changed (of course only once at a time).

So "submit all" doesn't works, "submit row" works and open a new window in the browser.

Hi,

i totally love your module, and i wanted to say thanks a lot you saved me a lot of pain!

there is only one thing i'm really missing :D

i'd love to be able to change / add / delete the id of the shop where the product is listed

would be totally awesome to have that too :)

thanks a lot and keep up your awesome work!

Hi,

i totally love your module, and i wanted to say thanks a lot you saved me a lot of pain!

i'd love to be able to change / add / delete the id of the shop where the product is listed

Hi,

Thank you for the compliments.

I have had the idea for such a thing for a long time, but nobody ever asked for it. You are the first. Now I will give it a higher priority, but it still may take some time.

• Like 1

Hi,

Thank you for the compliments.

I have had the idea for such a thing for a long time, but nobody ever asked for it. You are the first. Now I will give it a higher priority, but it still may take some time.

Hi,

Yes yes yes please Musicmaster, this script is fantastic and the shop ID would make it even better! :)))

B

I just wanted to input my 2 cents - I've been following this topic for quite some time. There are certain tools I've paid for -- only to discover that I could've written something better myself if it were not for time constraints. I must say that Prestools does NOT fall into that category. It is an excellent product - one, which I am delighted to have paid for. Enough said.

• Like 2

I just wanted to input my 2 cents - I've been following this topic for quite some time. There are certain tools I've paid for -- only to discover that I could've written something better myself if it were not for time constraints. I must say that Prestools does NOT fall into that category. It is an excellent product - one, which I am delighted to have paid for. Enough said.

Totally agree with this too! Saved me soooo much time! It's nice how we all work together too to keep building on this great product!

As ever keep up the good work!!

I totally agree too :)

Prestools is really the best Prestashop tool, a HUGEEE time saver and the few paid functions are cheap :)

Hi,

I made a new version. It has the following extra's:

- you can switch shops on and off for a product. This is the new shopz field in product-edit. This will in the future become a paid feature but as usual new features are for some time free.

- (for Vladip) features should now wrap around

- (for Vladip) I have added a new variable "$supersafe" in settings1.php. If you set that to true things should work for you and you can use the main product.

A few areas to watch with the multishopper:

- stock

- cart rules

- discounts

- addon modules.

Please check this module out and let me know 

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi,

I've installed Prestool Suite free in subdirecdory in admin.

It appears good.

I need to massive uodate "Manufacturer" field.

I set all, but when I click "Subit all" It not do anything.

P.S. ver 1.6.0.9

Prestools 1.17k2 anf 1.18 have the same problem.

Thanks for your attention.

Hi,

I've installed Prestool Suite free in subdirecdory in admin.

It appears good.

I need to massive uodate "Manufacturer" field.

I set all, but when I click "Subit all" It not do anything.

P.S. ver 1.6.0.9

Prestools 1.17k2 anf 1.18 have the same problem.

Thanks for your attention.

It looks like something went wrong with the update. I have uploaded anew version that should work. Don't forget to reload the page with ctrl-F5 when you have installed it as it contains an updated javascript file.

Great!!!

Now It works fine for me.

I tryed only mass update form "Manufacturer", but I will test other function ASAP.

Best suite!

Hi there!

I have a problem. I clicking submit all button and nothing happened. Give error: 

product-edit2.js:2568 Uncaught ReferenceError: check_shopz is not defined at SubmitForm (product-edit2.js:2568) at HTMLInputElement.onclick (product-edit.php?search_txt1=62&search_cmp1=eq&search_fld1=cl.id_category&search_txt2=79&search_cmp…:173)

Edited by Rolcsi (see edit history)

Hi there!

I have a problem. I clicking submit all button and nothing happened. Give error: 

product-edit2.js:2568 Uncaught ReferenceError: check_shopz is not defined at SubmitForm (product-edit2.js:2568) at HTMLInputElement.onclick (product-edit.php?search_txt1=62&search_cmp1=eq&search_fld1=cl.id_category&search_txt2=79&search_cmp…:173)

I updated the new version solved my issue!

• Like 1

I found another bug:

Request-URI Too Long

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.

I have 5000 products but just 100 modify same time otherwise Request-URI Too Long

Any suggestion?

Edited by Rolcsi (see edit history)

Let me guess: you put that "supersafe" setting in the settings file to true and you didn't read the warning in the comment next to it. 

I will rename the variable to "avoid_iframes" in the next release to stress its purpose.

Let me guess: you put that "supersafe" setting in the settings file to true and you didn't read the warning in the comment next to it. 

I will rename the variable to "avoid_iframes" in the next release to stress its purpose.

it does not exist supersafe settings in settings1.php

it does not exist supersafe settings in settings1.php

A new update. I fixed a few problems and added mass edit for the multishopper.

Everything should be ok now. 

Hi Musicmaster,

Great work once again.

I have a little problem with editing my categories, I probably have deleted a category that was default category for some products, and when I lick to edit category it gives error: "No default found for row 1", for example. I have the latest version.

Then it doesn't let me change the category in these rows: "No change allowed".

Because there are quite a few, I was wondering how can I change these (my BO is a bit of a mess and doesn't save what I edit in my products, so I rely on Prestools.).

Many thanks, 

Phoebe

PS. guys, if you're thiking about buying the full version, do it! Its great and rewards Musicmasters hard work! :)

Edited by Club Vapea! (see edit history)

Hi Phoebe,

It sounds like you have the spinning button problem (https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/400906-tutorial-troubleshooting-the-spinning-save-button-on-16011/) as one of your problems. But obviously it isn't the only one - as you have products without a valid default category.

Those checks are there for a reason: when one thing is wrong other things may be wrong too and there is no guarantee that Prestools may not make things worse. So you should be careful when you take such checks away. However, if it is just the missing category as you wrote then likely the following will work.

In the file product-edit2.js there is the function fillCategories() at line 1363. At line 1388 it has the following check:

if(defcatvalue >= 0)

Before this line you should put two new lines:

if(defcatvalue < 0)
    defcatvalue = cats[0];

That should set the default to the first available category when none is set.

You can also try the attached file (remove the .txt from the name). It does something similar but gives a warning each time it does so.

Please let me know whether this works for you.

Hi Phoebe,

It sounds like you have the spinning button problem (https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/400906-tutorial-troubleshooting-the-spinning-save-button-on-16011/) as one of your problems. But obviously it isn't the only one - as you have products without a valid default category.

Those checks are there for a reason: when one thing is wrong other things may be wrong too and there is no guarantee that Prestools may not make things worse. So you should be careful when you take such checks away. However, if it is just the missing category as you wrote then likely the following will work.

In the file product-edit2.js there is the function fillCategories() at line 1363. At line 1388 it has the following check:

if(defcatvalue >= 0)

Before this line you should put two new lines:

if(defcatvalue < 0)
    defcatvalue = cats[0];

That should set the default to the first available category when none is set.

You can also try the attached file (remove the .txt from the name). It does something similar but gives a warning each time it does so.

Please let me know whether this works for you.

Wow you're a star. I will try it!

My problem is that when I press Save and stay in products (generally with Chrome) it just goes back to products page and doesnt save. It doesnt do it always though.

I will check and let you know.

Thousand thanks,

Phoebe

I took time for some more testing and I found some more problems. The attached version should work.

Hi Musicmaster,

It works like a wonder! When I have products that their default category has been deleted, it lets me edit category until that product, and then the rest it doesnt. So I can see which product needs fixing :)

Awesome!

Many thanks,

Phoebe

Hello johannes80, please read prestools manual attached to post 1.

Prestools is not a module and must be unzipped and uploaded to your prestashop admin directory ;)

KevinNash, thank you very much for this advice, I got it working (and forgive me for not having read the documentation first) !
Is it possible to bind the link to prestools somehow in the BO menu from PS (maybe I am wrong, but I think in PS 1.6 was this possible)?

Thank you very much!

Hi Johannes80, 

After you have unzipped there is another zipfile among the unzipped files. It is called prestools-module.zip. You can install that as a module. The only thing it does is adding a link in the backoffice menu pointing to your Prestools installation.

Hi musicmaster, thank you very much, i got this working too, with your help.  The link is now here in BO menu under item "catalogue".

Thank you all who helped me here!  I wrote a notice into my folder to not ask again the same questions, promised ! ;)

Hello and thank you for this great tool.

We want to sort our product so that products will be displayed in groups in the front-end of our webshop, rather than by date. I sorted them by going to Presstools / Products / Product Sort, and hit submit. But nothing has changed in the front-end. I've tried clearing all caches.

Can someone please help me sorting out products? 
Thank you in advance!

Hi HW,

I am happy to hear you like the tool and sorry to hear that you got some problems.

Some questions:

- which Prestashop version are you using?

- after you submit your sort in Prestools, does it display the new order? Or does it show the old order too?

- did you enable "verbose" and look at the queries?

- do you use multishopping

If you want you can pm me access data to your Prestools installation so that I can have a look myself.

Hello musicmaster, and thank you kindly for your response to my question.

1. We're using Prestashop version: 1.6.1.15. Prestools version 1.17j.
  2. After I hit submit, it shows the new order in Prestools, also after refreshing the page.
  3. I've sorted one product to test and view the verbose mode, these are the results
    107 RecordsSELECT id_feature, name FROM ys_feature_lang WHERE id_lang='1' ORDER BY id_feature
    SELECT id_lang FROM ys_lang
    select s.id_shop_group, g.share_stock, g.name from ys_shop s, ys_shop_group g WHERE s.id_shop_group=g.id_shop_group and id_shop='1'
    select GROUP_CONCAT(id_shop) AS allshops FROM ys_shop
    *No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*15: UPDATE ys_category_product SET position='15' WHERE id_product='16' AND id_category='2' - 1 affected
    *16: UPDATE ys_category_product SET position='16' WHERE id_product='14' AND id_category='2' - 1 affected
    *No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes*No changes
    SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT id_product) AS prodcount FROM ys_product_shop WHERE indexed=0 AND visibility IN ('both', 'search') AND `active` = 1

Finished successfully!
  4. We do not use multishop

Due to the privacy policy of our company, we may not disclose login information.

Edited by HAIRWEBSHOP (see edit history)

One maybe obvious question: what order have you set in Settings->Products->Pagination? If you did not choose "order within category" it will overrule what you set in Prestools (and also what sorting you do in the PS backoffice).

I think I found the issue.

It works when I select a category, instead of the home category, plus the "New Products Block", of course, sorts products from new to old.

Is there a way to apply the sorting to all categories?

The homefeatured module tends to have its own setting for the order in which products should be shown.

Will this new version also set selected supplier for product as default?

Hello MusicMaster, I just purchased another copy of the Prestools Prestools super package-1.06 for another site I am managing. The first copy I purchased for my previous site works beautifully. On the latest site I am not able to make the suite come up. I get a 404 error. Any thoughts on what might be wrong? I followed the same exact installation steps as I did in the previous installation.

Any assistance is always greatly appreciated.

--Ed

Hello MusicMaster, I just purchased another copy of the Prestools Prestools super package-1.06 for another site I am managing. The first copy I purchased for my previous site works beautifully. On the latest site I am not able to make the suite come up. I get a 404 error. Any thoughts on what might be wrong? I followed the same exact installation steps as I did in the previous installation.

Any assistance is always greatly appreciated.

--Ed

Hi Ed,

Thank you for the purchase. 404 is file-not-found. So the first thing would be to check very good that the url that you used is correct. Otherwise the only thing that I could think of that might interfere is .htaccess.

Not yet. But I am looking how I could add that option.

I will have PS regenerate the .htaccess. The one that is there now was auto-generated by cPanel - not sure why. Anyhow, I will let you know what I find one way or another.

Thank you for the quick reply.

--Ed

Ok, so I regenerated the .htaccess, forced compilation, cleared cache - and I still get the 404 page. I am stumped. The path is correct, but I cannot get any of the prestools pages to come up.

Can it be that your hosting provider has additional WAF functionality installed which may could block the interactions because it interprete this as some sort of cross site scripting?  I can remember a case where we had such non explainable 404 errors on an installation wehre standalone akeeba backup was blocked to interact with PS because of our serverside Comodo WAF rules.  After whitelisting the domain (not the best, better would have been to make own RegEx) the 404`s were gone. And I guess this is not limited to Comodo WAF, maybe also other WAF features or RegEx filtering could interact here.  I would try to ask your webhoster for this, just my 2 cents.

• Like 2

Can it be that your hosting provider has additional WAF functionality installed which may could block the interactions because it interprete this as some sort of cross site scripting?  I can remember a case where we had such non explainable 404 errors on an installation wehre standalone akeeba backup was blocked to interact with PS because of our serverside Comodo WAF rules.  After whitelisting the domain (not the best, better would have been to make own RegEx) the 404`s were gone. And I guess this is not limited to Comodo WAF, maybe also other WAF features or RegEx filtering could interact here.  I would try to ask your webhoster for this, just my 2 cents.

Thanks for reminding me of those issues.

Sure, such problems happen with Prestools too. Specially the use of iframes is considered suspicious by some tools. However, in the cases I have heard of the script ran once before it was blacklisted and resulted in 404s. In one case a good way to detect the problem was to provide a truly mistyped url in the same directory. The real mistake would redirect to the root of the shop while the banned url would not redirect.

The software has now been updated to handle supplier defaults.

Thank you for the feedback.

I found some problems with the previous update re. suppliers. The new version should handle everything correctly.

So, still trying to get prestools to work on our newest site. I can create a simple html page and put it in the prestools folder, and the page comes up no problem. I invoke any of the php pages in the prestools folder, and it immediately goes to a 404 error.

I've checked with our hosting, I've looked at all the configurations I can think of - nothing is out of place or misconfigured -- yet, something has to be. There's no other explanation. If anyone can think of why the pretools would not work, please share your thoughts. I will entertain anything that might be remotely helpful. Once I figure this one out, I will definitely post my findings here.

Thanks to all.

--Ed

That sounds like bad voodoo. For going the analytical way one must look at the php error log files at linux level.  Maybe you can find apache/php logs somewhere in your controlpanel, but that depends on the cp and if the function is included by the hoster. In any case your hoster should be able to help here and take a look at the php error logs or he could send them to you.  If nothing is there, then he could rise up the error debug level, as always.  So - sorry to pushing you back to your hoster.  Also, you could test it on another hoster, a short google search should bring up some free hosters, even with limited ressources it should be enough for some tests, maybe give attention to use a hoster with same or nearly same configuration (php version) as your ongoing hoster is using.  If nothing helps - i can provide you a webspace on my server for short time for free for testing.  Here i have it running ok with Php 5.6.31.  If you would like to test here, PN me.

• Like 1

So, still trying to get prestools to work on our newest site. I can create a simple html page and put it in the prestools folder, and the page comes up no problem. I invoke any of the php pages in the prestools folder, and it immediately goes to a 404 error.

I've checked with our hosting, I've looked at all the configurations I can think of - nothing is out of place or misconfigured -- yet, something has to be. There's no other explanation. If anyone can think of why the pretools would not work, please share your thoughts. I will entertain anything that might be remotely helpful. Once I figure this one out, I will definitely post my findings here.

Thanks to all.

--Ed

Hi Ed,

Did you check out the anti-malware theory?

Prestools uses iframes where most other software uses ajax. My motives are that iframes are much easier to debug and that they make it also much easier to let the user see what mysql commands have been used. However, some anti-malware software considers all iframes used this way suspicious and then blacklists your files. The obvious solution is to tell the software that Prestools is safe. However, as a user of a hosting account it is often impossible to see whether such software is active - you have to ask and hope for a honest answer (not all helpdesk people know such details).

As I said before, in previous instances where I saw that this was a problem you could use a file once before it got blacklisted. You can check for that by trying to use one of the files that you never used before (for example image-edit.php or combi-edit.php). 

that also happens if iframes are called from https sites to pure http sites, so the browsers are stripping content out for ssl reasons (so far i understood, please correct me if i`m wrong)

iframes are much easier to debug and that they make it also much easier to let the user see what mysql commands have been used. However, some anti-malware software

So here's what my hosting provider found:

This is the only error the site is pushing out.

[16-Aug-2017 09:16:19 US/Eastern] PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/seelecttea/public_html/tools/smarty/plugins/modifier.escape.php on line 40

Line 40 in that file reads: return htmlspecialchars($string, ENT_QUOTES, $char_set, $double_encode);

So it might be what Johannes80 is talking about. I'm not sure how to solve this yet, but I'll keep at it.

Thanks to ALL!

--Ed

So here's what my hosting provider found:

This is the only error the site is pushing out.

[16-Aug-2017 09:16:19 US/Eastern] PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/seelecttea/public_html/tools/smarty/plugins/modifier.escape.php on line 40

Line 40 in that file reads: return htmlspecialchars($string, ENT_QUOTES, $char_set, $double_encode);

So it might be what Johannes80 is talking about. I'm not sure how to solve this yet, but I'll keep at it.

Thanks to ALL!

--Ed

That is Smarty. But Prestools does not use Smarty. It is only used by Prestashop itself. So this cannot be the problem.

Did you try the image-edit experiment that i suggested?

Musicmaster, none of the files that end with a php extension will work. I tried executing every file, including image-edit.php, and still receive a 404. Essentially, the php files in that directory/folder are blocked from executing. When I compare permissions on my server that's not working against the server that is, they have the same exact permissions. I am going to try it in a different folder. This will help me pinpoint whether it has to do with the admin area vs. not, or if it is endemic to the server itself.

Ok, so I copied the prestools folder to the root of the site just to test, so the URL would be something like http://mydomain/prestools/product-edit.php, and I get the 404 Page not found error, same as before. The index.html test page I created works with no problem. To say I am puzzled is an understatement. It is as if ONLY the php files under the prestools folder refuse to be parsed by the php engine on this server.

To make matters worse, I have not made any changes to the server that has been working all along, and today I am getting the same 404 error. I even went back to an older version of Prestools to see if there might be something with the latest version, and it doesn't work.

I am convinced that my host has done systematic upgrades to the servers and this is the cause. I will have to have them check everything out and backtrack what they've done.

More to follow.

--Ed

File/Folder permissions are correct?  Try (.. with filezilla..) chmod 755 for folders / 644 for files recursively,   try another simple php (ex. phpinfo.php), try 777 for all (only for test, set it back afterwards to 755/644).

Ok, so I finally figured out what was wrong. I'm posting it here in case someone else runs into this. Our web hosting service was recently purchased, and the new owner is a larger company, which did a complete server update across the board. This included security updates, which changed the "owner" of the folders and directories it didn't recognize to "root" instead of the account owner it was previously.

When I was looking at permissions, I had ensured that folders were 0755 and files were 0644 -- but I completely missed the "owner" of the folders and files. Once I went and changed the ownership (this can be done via the graphic interface in Filezilla, WinScp, etc. or the chown command on the Linxu CLI), everything worked as it was supposed to.

A very simple, yet easily overlooked fix. I hope this helps someone else out who may have been the "beneficiary" of server updates by a larger hosting company. The software is awesome, and we will be adding a third server soon, so we will be purchasing our third license shortly.

Thank you Musicmaster for the software, and to everyone who pitched in with suggestions that all got me thinking and looking in the right direction,.

Kindly,

--Ed

• Like 1

Ok, so I finally figured out what was wrong. I'm posting it here in case someone else runs into this. Our web hosting service was recently purchased, and the new owner is a larger company, which did a complete server update across the board. This included security updates, which changed the "owner" of the folders and directories it didn't recognize to "root" instead of the account owner it was previously.

When I was looking at permissions, I had ensured that folders were 0755 and files were 0644 -- but I completely missed the "owner" of the folders and files. Once I went and changed the ownership (this can be done via the graphic interface in Filezilla, WinScp, etc. or the chown command on the Linxu CLI), everything worked as it was supposed to.

A very simple, yet easily overlooked fix. I hope this helps someone else out who may have been the "beneficiary" of server updates by a larger hosting company. The software is awesome, and we will be adding a third server soon, so we will be purchasing our third license shortly.

Thank you Musicmaster for the software, and to everyone who pitched in with suggestions that all got me thinking and looking in the right direction,.

Kindly,

--Ed

Hi Ed,

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you solved the problem.

Hello, how do you see and change ownership with Filezilla ? I didn't find how to do it ?

I just uploaded the 1.19b version.

If you update to 1.19b and you are using the mini-module you should also replace the mini-module - otherwise you may need to login each time you use the link of the mini-module to access Prestools. The reason is that the content of the cookie that signals that you are logged in has changed.

Thank you for the update Musicmaster. Is there a list of changes/updates that would help us decide if we want to upgrade now vs. later?

Thank you for the update Musicmaster. Is there a list of changes/updates that would help us decide if we want to upgrade now vs. later?

The Prestools zipfile contains a "history.txt" file that gives an overview of the main changes. So you will need to download to check. Instead you are advised to upgrade once a year to stay up-to-date.

Below you will find the latest version of history.txt

Last versions for the paid plugins:
carriers: 1.01
combi copy and delete: 1.01
discounts: 1.02
features: 1.01
image cleanup: 1.00
super package: 1.08
suppliers: 1.05
tags: 1.02

Change log:
1.19b: category numbers in product edit will now lead to the category when clicked
           Added System requirements page for Prestashop 1.6 and 1.7 and Thirty Bees.
           Changed .htaccess to stop excessive caching 
1.19:  added category statistics, better login security and feature and attribute search
1.18e: added override list
1.18d: added default supplier to supplier edit
1.17k: added shopz to product-edit. This enables you to add a product to more shops in multishop.
1.17i: second sales graph: 168 hours
1.17e: added valuta to the supplier field/plugin
1.17b: fixed bug that search didn't work when active or inactive search was set
1.17a: added $updateallshops in settings1.php [for multishop]
1.17:  add sales graph; enabled combi-copy for PS 1.7. Bugfix combi-edit with more than one attribute.
1.16q: fix caching problem
1.16p: fix vissort in multishop setting
       order-search shows now all addresses
       product-edit replace replaces now more than once
1.16o: bugfix stock in add-product
1.16n: bugfix stockkeeping order edit
       added extra line in search block with active and image size.
       improved order-search
       new menu ordening
1.16i: improved replace in product mass edit. mini-module works now better under other languages. With Combi-edit you can now make sub-selections and do mass edit.
1.16h: added search on combinations
       added "edit" function to combinations in product-edit that shows quantities.
       fixed missing indexation for combi-copy and combi-delete
       added virtual product fields like expiration date
1.16f: improved order-search
       added "add fixed target discount" mass edit option
       split "Cleaning Up" from "Shop Rescue"
1.16c: improved active-modules, that in 1.16d was renamed to module-info
1.16: added deletion of unused images. Added SSL flags
to shop rescue.
1.15f: fixed errors in add_products and diskspace due to a changed get_image function. Gave order-search a major upgrade - including csv export. Add-products can now search on product id.   
1.15c: fixes to make the software run with Prestashop 1.7
1.15: product-edit has been split with the javascript functions in a separate file product-edit.js. The searchblock and the list and csv pages got a major update.
1.14n: more bugfixes due to translations. Added position field.
1.14l: fixed bugs with features due to introduction of translations. Added compare options in search block.
1.14i: Added reset cacheflags to Shop Rescue
1.14g: added newprice field to discount edit fields so that you can immediately see results
       Added support for legacy image paths. Added t() function for translations.
1.14d: Included TinyMCE (what doubles file size). CSS driven menu and visual update (thanks to Hakeryk2).
1.14c: fixed default selection for combicopy and combidelete.
1.14b: some more translation fixes. Updated TinyMce links.
1.14a: some fixes for translations. Addition of PS 1.7 database fields.
1.14: translations for db fields
1.13a: bugfix for url-seo.php (PS 1.5 error) and orders-eu-tax (grouping didn't work). Fieldsorder variable added to settings1.php.
1.13: Search for products with discounts added. Product links on names work now also when the shop uses non-standard links.
1.12j: next/prev added; bugfix for stockflags
1.12i: Search options now alphabetically ordened. Search on warehouse added.
1.12g: added possibility to change legends in product-edit.php. some bug fixes.
1.12f: addressed limitation that restricted copy-edit and copy-delete to some 420 combinations
1.12e: made script compatible with Mysql 5.7.5 and higher
1.12d: fixed bug with added tax rules for provinces (states)
1.12: Add module. Added order statuses to order-search
1.11c: added clean-cache to shop-rescue
1.11b: fixed bug in url-seo edit that prevented submission of changes
1.11a: fixed bug in order-edit (only for countries with states)
1.11: addition of shop-rescue
1.10u: bugfix: check for version-specific functionality did not always work correctly
1.10t: the discount edit popup did not set the changed flag and the background color of the row. Repaired that.
1.10s: quotes in shop and country names caused problems. Repaired that.
1.10r: order-edit was reconstructed. It has now a separate order-proc.php file and supports "verbose". 
1.10q: Some bug fixes (international discount edit and image-regenerate) and an enhanced order-seach.
1.10p: Added indexing for cat name. Referer hiding for cat and prod. Filtering of
       scripts and iframe in descriptions
1.10o: added image-overview.php. Added Imagick preview. Improved product-list.
1.10n: bugfix for imagick for pictures with uneven sides in image_regenerate.
1.10m: added 5 fields to product-edit and changed availability for order field so that it 
       also covers show_price. Polished image_regenerate.
1.10l: added checkbox to make indexing optional and button to index all remaining.
       repaired bug that made it impossible to login with urls with port numbers
1.10j: added Imagick support to image_renerate
1.10g: added word indexing
       added order search
       added possibility to save data for all shops
       added "copy from field" for upc, ean13 and reference
       added for image regenerate the possibility of image id ranges
1.10f: catalogue rules for combi-copy and combi-delete, 
       increase for unitPrice in product-edit.php
       order-edit can now select orders on their reference
1.10e: bugfix (submit all didn't work)
1.10d: added indexed field so that users can use additional re-indexing to include changed names and descriptions
1.10c: added UPC and out_of_stock fields plus bugfix
1.10b:  Added maxwidth to shopsearch.php
        Added shipping costs statistics script
   Added order-not-found warning to order-edit.php
Repaired bug in mass remove for discounts
Added transfer of quantities (and a bug fix) to product-edit stockflags
Added the out_of_stock field that allows you to determine by product how to handle out-of-stock
1.10a:  Fixed incompatibility in product-proc.php with older php versions.
1.10: Added group editing for categories (included restructuring of cat-edit.php)
Added "increase amount" option in the mass update field for prices and quantities.
Repaired a bug that came with the added spaces in categories - and that made that not all showed when made editable
1.09x:  adapted approve.php to handle hosting provider 1and1 that has server names like "localhost:/tmp/mysql5.sock".
added spaces between categories so that with many categories there will be linebreaks.
1.09: Modifications to make the script compatible with Prestashop 1.6.1 and newer
1.08: Added copying, modifying and deleting attribute combinations using one product as an example
1.07: Added product attachment edit; modified product-sort
1.06: Added (paid) supplier module
1.05: Added a products-sold and categories-revenue scripts.
1.02: More search options in product-edit. Search now for supplier name instead of id.
1.0: mass edit for carriers added in the paid only section.

Note: not mentioned versions are either small improvements or bug fixes.

Hi,

how I can to delete all not active products?

Thank you

Regards

You cannot delete products with Prestools.

However, you can use tricks like creating a dummy category (that may be inactive), then searching in Prestools for inactive products and assigning them all to that category with mass edit and then in Prestashop deleting that category with all its products

we  have this error .. 

whit last version 19c ... 

"Error analysing version number" ... why ?? 

we  have this error .. 

whit last version 19c ... 

"Error analysing version number" ... why ?? 

Strange, I don''t see it here.

What Prestashop version are you using?

The script looks if you have an  "app/config/" subdirectory. If you have one it concludes that you have Prestashop 1.7. It looks like you have such a subdirectory with Prestashop 1.6.

I would have no problem adapting my algorithm. But for that purpose I would like to know how it comes that you have such a subdirectory so my next effort won't fail.

In Prestools version 1.20 full functionality for virtual products (downloads) has been added. For this the algorithm for row submit had to be changed so it was a bit complicated.

As usual the new plugin will be free for a few days before it is added to the paid software. 

Hi

Is this the same as triplEdit?

THANKS for a great module!

It still works fine for me, BUT in the visual sort I have dublicate products after activation of multishop.

How can I fix that??

Is it fixed in the new version?

Yes, this is the same as Triple Edit - but it has grown a lot since then.

Visual sort has no doubles at the moment (next version will still have some improvements).

Is it possible to mass copy tags from the reference field?

For our shop the customers (B2B) use the reference a lot for searching and ordering.
In the old presta 1.4.(something) we didn't add any tags to products and now I'm looking to add our reference numbers to the tag field for easy searching. I can off course manually copy and paste them, but with a couple thousand products this is very time consuming work even in Prestools.

On 13/10/2017 at 1:14 PM, musicmaster said:

You cannot delete products with Prestools.

However, you can use tricks like creating a dummy category (that may be inactive), then searching in Prestools for inactive products and assigning them all to that category with mass edit and then in Prestashop deleting that category with all its products

Hi, I've about 80.000 not active products to delete, can you give me a script to do this?

Thank you

Regards

@Ruben: I have uploaded version 1.20b that should make that possible.

@prestapp: I would need to charge some money for that. You send me a private message if you are interested.

• Thanks 1

Hi Ruben, Did you really download 1.20b from post 1 from this forum? Here is how it looks with me now:prestools.jpg.a184fb6b4f62cde9382f348ae7ca64ed.jpg

I have attached to this post the updated product-edit.php.

product-edit.php

• Thanks 1

I think I took version 1.20a from the thritybees website your post regarding non working downloads etc.

This time I also get this message when trying the link from post #1

Oops !

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.
Error code: 2S328/1

Nevermind missed the .php file added to your post.
now it's working like a charm.

Edited by Ruben-Bike-Butler (see edit history)

Problem installing prestools_suitexxxx.zip

I have tried installing the below 2 modules, but in every instance it says that it is not a valid module zip file?

Prestools_Suite-1.20c.zip

Prestools_Suite-1.14o2.zip

I am using PS1.7.2.4

Any ideas please.

Hello, I am getting a mysql error when changing VAT on an a product (using latest ver: 1.20c)

UPDATE ps_product_shop SET date_upd='2017-11-02 00:32:39', id_tax_rules_group='' WHERE id_product='13' AND id_shop='1'

From what I can tell, POST-ing to product-proc.php doea not have a "VAT?" value assigned.

id_product2 13
VAT2  
submittedrow 2
id_lang 3
allshops 0
reccount 1
id_shop 1
verbose false
skipindexation false
featuresset

Hi Lupu,

Thank you for the report.

I recently changed the way row submits are handled in order to be able to handle virtual products (downloads). It looks like that gives a problem with select boxes like the VAT. Note that "Submit All" still works correctly.

I will update you when I have found a solution. I have attached an older version without the problem for the case you don't want to wait for that.

BTW, the problem I found was slightly different from what you describe. What I saw - under Chrome - was that always the original selected value was submitted (and changes ignored). I didn't see empty values.

Prestools_Suite-1.19b.zip