[solved]PrestaShopDatabaseException - ps_layered_filter_block' doesn't exist

On 9/16/2018 at 3:17 PM, NemoPS said:

The Tag override you use is bugged, have a look at override/classes/Tag.php at line 247. Feel free to copy it over here if you need specific advice on how to fix it

hi, how come there is no Tag.php in my override/classes? mine is 1.7.  help please

Edited by selectshop.at
Posts splitted from other topic (see edit history)

@Sailor MoonOnly with the information line you are writing we are not able to help. Information is incomplete. Please add some more information about the error you are having.

Folder override is for like the name says overrides. You are using some non native modules, some non native overriding scripts ? A non native theme ? If not, so you will not find this file. This is only for things which are not native. If you are using things which are not native, then you should discover what it is and ask the developer for support on this or give more information about the error (see first post).

2 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

@Sailor MoonOnly with the information line you are writing we are not able to help. Information is incomplete. Please add some more information about the error you are having.

Folder override is for like the name says overrides. You are using some non native modules, some non native overriding scripts ? A non native theme ? If not, so you will not find this file. This is only for things which are not native. If you are using things which are not native, then you should discover what it is and ask the developer for support on this or give more information about the error (see first post).

hi , thank you VERY VERY much for your prompt reply. I downloaded the prestashop 1.7 by using the auto installer from hostinger.  maybe that why i dont have Tag.php in my override/classes?  

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table '_fWcYu.wmmk_layered_filter_block' doesn't exist

SELECT data FROM wmmk_layered_filter_block WHERE hash="e418ab9a938ce26da1fa11c0409d1d6a" LIMIT 1

at line 769 in file classes/db/Db.php

764. if ($webservice_call && $errno) { 765. $dbg = debug_backtrace(); 766. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '

' . $this->getMsgError() . '. From ' . (isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '') . '->' . $dbg[3]['function'] . '() Query was : ' . $sql, 97); 767. } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) { 768. if ($sql) { 769. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError() . '<br /><br /><pre>' . $sql . '</pre>'); 770. 771. } 772. 773. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError()); 774. }

DbCore->displayError - [line 385 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]

DbCore->query - [line 663 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]

DbCore->getRow - [line 158 - modules/ps_facetedsearch/src/Filters/Block.php] - [1 Arguments]

PrestaShop\Module\FacetedSearch\Filters\Block->getFromCache - [line 166 - modules/ps_facetedsearch/src/Product/SearchProvider.php] - [1 Arguments]

PrestaShop\Module\FacetedSearch\Product\SearchProvider->runQuery - [line 308 - classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php] - [2 Arguments]

ProductListingFrontControllerCore->getProductSearchVariables - [line 580 - classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php]

ProductListingFrontControllerCore->doProductSearch - [line 137 - controllers/front/listing/CategoryController.php] - [2 Arguments]

CategoryControllerCore->initContent - [line 292 - classes/controller/Controller.php]

ControllerCore->run - [line 515 - classes/Dispatcher.php]

DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 28 - index.php]

Edited by Sailor Moon (see edit history)

You cannot have this file, cause it is not a native file. Override are override scripts for to change the default Prestashop behavior. If you have nothing installed which is not native Prestashop, surely you will not have this file.

For the error you are having: go to modules and deinstall the module facetted search and reinstall it. Seems that during install of your Prestashop with Hostinger installer there was something missing.

If you know how to manage phpmyadmin, then you can use the following query for to create the missing table in your database:

CREATE TABLE `ps_layered_filter_block` (
	`hash` CHAR(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
	`data` TEXT NULL,
	PRIMARY KEY (`hash`)
)
COLLATE='utf8_general_ci'
ENGINE=InnoDB
;

Or ask for assistance of your hosting provider. BTW the error you are having has nothing to do with the initial question of this topic. Please open new topics if you are not sure if your problem is the same. Thank you.

1 hour ago, selectshop.at said:

Another possibility: if module faceted search is installed (back-office -> Modules -> Module Manager -> type on search bar "faceted"), instead of to deinstall it, check if an upgrade is offered for this module. If yes, then run the upgrade. The module will install the missing table as well.

Hi, this WORKS!!!!!!! I couldn't thank you more for this.  Ive googled for at least two hours to find the solutions and read many other post similar to mine before your answer. i really didn't expect any reply from this post at first as i understand people are busy and don't have time on helping other people nowadays. THANK YOU AND I SINCERELY WISH YOU HAVE A NICE DAY!