globosoftware.net

[Free Module] Custom Number Pro - Custom invoice number, order number, delivery number

The Prestashop Custom Number Pro allows you to custom invoice number, delivery number, and order reference number. It will help you to control the numbers to compatible with your accounting.

icon.png.d8e3ab1b391de0c2e562420122005e2a.png

What does the module do for you?

• Custom Invoice Number in Prestashop
  • Custom Delivery Number in Prestashop
  • Custom Order Number, Order Reference in Prestashop

As a shop owner, You are easy to custom invoice number, order number to compatible with your accounting. In another hand, you and your customer will get friendly invoice number like: INV-001-17 or INV-201/17

By using Prestashop Custom Number Pro, It also doesn’t allow your customer and competitor to know volume of your orders.

The Custom Number Pro Module supports various settings for each type of document (invoice, order, delivery slip), such as a starting value, a step, a reset when a value or a date is reached. You can, for instance, reset your invoices each year (January 1st) or each month.

One more, If you have multi-customer groups on your website and you would like different number (invoice number, delivery ship number, order number) for a different customer group. So the module is best to choose for you. This is UNIQUE FEATURE that hasn’t yet included in other similar modules. By the feature, the invoice number of customer groups A may be different from the invoice number of customer group B.

FEATURES

• Supports multi-shop
  • Custom number by customer group. You can set number format for a customer group. 
  • Customize easily your invoices numbers, order reference, delivery slips numbers.
  • Define the format you want to use by combining letters, numbers, symbols and variable – tags (which will be replaced automatically).
  • Configure the counter associated with each type of document (order, invoice, delivery slip) by defining: a starting value, a step, a length.
  • The counter can be reset when a value or a date is reached (for example January 1st, every year, every month, equal 1000…).

AVAILABLE VARIABLES

Module supports various variables, which will be replaced automatically & help you to custom number:

{COUNTER} : Current counter by rule.

{DD} : Date add (01->31)}

{D} : Date add without leading zeros (1->31)}

{MM} : Month add (01->12)}

{M} : Month add without leading zeros (1->12)}

{YY} : Year add 4 digits (e.g. : 2017)}

{Y} : Year add 2 digits (e.g. : 17)}

{ID_CUSTOMER} : Customer Id.

{ID_GROUP} : Customer Id Group.

{GROUP} : Customer Group Name (e.g. : GUEST , CUSTOMER …)

{ID_ORDER} : Order Id.

{ORDER_REFERENCE} : Order Reference (Only use for INVOICE and DELIVERY number)).

{ID_INVOICE} : Invoice Id.

{RANDOM} : Random text (e.g. : KLWXNYSXH).

{RANDOM_NUMBER} : Random number (0->999999)(e.g. : 104516).

SOME EXAMPLE

Example 1:

Your Invoice Number Format: INV-{ID_ORDER}/{YY}

The invoices numbers will take the following aspect: INV-20/2017, INV-21/2017, INV-22/2017

Example 2:

Your Invoice Number Format: INV-{COUNTER}/{Y}

The counter starts at 100 with a step of 10

The invoice numbers will take the following aspect: INV-100/17, INV-110/17, INV-120/17

Example 3:

Your Invoice Number Format for Retail customer group: PRI-{COUNTER}/{Y}

Your Invoice Number Format for Wholesale customer group: COM-{COUNTER}/{Y}

The counter starts at 100 with a step of 10

The invoice numbers for “retail” group will take the following aspect: PRI-100/17, PRI-110/17, PRI-120/17

The invoice numbers for “Wholesale” group will take the following aspect: COM-100/17, COM-110/17, COM-120/17

NOTE: Counter of the Retail group is not like the Wholesale group. E.g You can set counter of Retail group start at 100 and Wholesale start at 10.

Screenshotshttps://globosoftware.net/product/custom-invoice-number-order-reference/

Current Version: v1.1.2

Compatable with Prestashop:  1.6.x, 17.x

Demo:  https://demo.globosoftware.net/ps1710/admin12/index.php   

user: demo@demo.com

pass: demodemo

DOWNLOAD v1.1.2: g_customnumberpro.zip

DOWNLOAD v1.1.1: g_customnumberpro.zip

Buy premium version:

If you also need both custom number and custom Invoice template. Please purchase premium version of the module: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/accounting-invoicing/21817-pdf-invoice-template-delivery-custom-number.html

1.thumb.jpg.30f177d59032d7d94bded56f0b0b3761.jpg2.thumb.jpg.604fed41b3e07d4eb7c27d6e1e9c0fe3.jpg

Edited by globosoftware.net
Release version 1.1.2 (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Thank you for this module, numbers are generated correctly but I can't manage to reset the delivery counter. I need to reset it now and at the beginning of every new year.
I'm using Prestashop 1.6.1.23

Edited by Nducciuredda (see edit history)

The module is out of date..

"500 Internal Server Error"

Unfortunately module isn't working 😕

On 4/7/2020 at 12:22 AM, KaczorM said:

Unfortunately module isn't working 😕

same for me

We are sorry for all of your experience. 

The module may not work if you are using PHP 7. 

Our team is working to update the module. It will be released soon. 

All the best!

5 hours ago, globosoftware.net said:

We are sorry for all of your experience. 

The module may not work if you are using PHP 7. 

Our team is working to update the module. It will be released soon. 

All the best!

It will be very good for all of us. So we a waiting your new release! Thanks!

Hi All,

The new version has been released. 

We have fixed bugs on Prestashop 1.7 and also PHP 7. 

This is change logs on the version 1.1.0

v1.1.0
- merge the module for Prestashop 1.7 and prestashop 1.6 to one package.
- Fix bugs on Prestashop 1.7
- Fix bugs on PHP 7

Don't hesitate to leave your comment if you found any bugs of the module. we are feel free to fix it. 

----------------

More premium modules of Globo on Prestashop Addons: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/2_community-developer?contributor=99186

• Like 1

Hi All,

The new version has been released. 

We have fixed bugs on Prestashop 1.7 and also PHP 7. 

This is change logs on the version 1.1.0

v1.1.0
- merge the module for Prestashop 1.7 and prestashop 1.6 to one package.
- Fix bugs on Prestashop 1.7
- Fix bugs on PHP 7

Don't hesitate to leave your comment if you found any bugs of the module. we are feel free to fix it. 

----------------

More premium modules of Globo on Prestashop Addons: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/2_community-developer?contributor=99186

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

RANDOM_NUMBER

First of all, thank you for very nice module!

I am using Prestashop1.7.6.5 on PHP 7.1.  In general all is worked fine.

But one thing is strange:

I put formats for all tree documents: Invoice, Delivery and Order (all exactly the same format), but it seems , only for one of them the values is saved. Other two when open for edit have empty fields.

Also could you add to module 2 options:

1. Possibility define the quantity of digits in random number. Сurrently it is too long.

2. Possibility set all three numbers not only to the same format, but to value too for {RANDOM_NUMBER}.

For example, I set the the format for all three numbers to the same: {Y}{MM}{DD}{RANDOM_NUMBER}. This  works correctly - all {RANDOM_NUMBER} gave random numbers, but different for all 3 types.

Delivery slip: 200621507482

invoice: 200621642535

Order reference: 200621631510

But final result is not what I would like get and I expect to get. I prefer have the same random generated value for all 3 cases. i.e. something like:

invoice: 200621507482

Order reference: 200621507482

I.e. last digits are generated randomly by {RANDOM_NUMBER}, but only one value (any of 3 generated values) is used for all 3 types (invoice, delivery slip and order reference)

This easy allow define documents related with the same order.

Is it possible add  option set the same random value to all Number where {RANDOM_NUMBER} is used?

Best regards!

Edited by way1 (see edit history)

Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2020 at 4:19 AM, way1 said:

RANDOM_NUMBER

I put formats for all tree documents: Invoice, Delivery and Order (all exactly the same format), but it seems , only for one of them the values is saved. Other two when open for edit have empty fields.

1. Possibility define the quantity of digits in random number. Сurrently it is too long.

2. Possibility set all three numbers not only to the same format, but to value too for {RANDOM_NUMBER}.

For example, I set the the format for all three numbers to the same: {Y}{MM}{DD}{RANDOM_NUMBER}. This  works correctly - all {RANDOM_NUMBER} gave random numbers, but different for all 3 types.

But final result is not what I would like get and I expect to get. I prefer have the same random generated value for all 3 cases. i.e. something like:

I.e. last digits are generated randomly by {RANDOM_NUMBER}, but only one value (any of 3 generated values) is used for all 3 types (invoice, delivery slip and order reference)

Is it possible add  option set the same random value to all Number where {RANDOM_NUMBER} is used?

Best regards!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Our team has added your request to our feature request list. We will sort our time to update the feature in the next time if someone also recommend it. 

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. I’m feel free to help you 

Best regards,

Helen - Globo Team

Edited by globosoftware.net (see edit history)

On 6/23/2020 at 11:00 AM, globosoftware.net said:

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. I’m feel free to help you 

Best regards,

Helen - Globo Team

Thank you for the fast reply. You are really well working contributor!

On 6/22/2020 at 4:19 AM, way1 said:

RANDOM_NUMBER

Best regards!

The new version has been released with the feature. V1.1.2. 

I have updated at the first post. 

By the way, Our team also provide other Premium modules. https://addons.prestashop.com/en/2_community-developer?contributor=99186 

I hope you could support our team

3 hours ago, globosoftware.net said:

The new version has been released with the feature. V1.1.2. 

I have updated at the first post. 

By the way, Our team also provide other Premium modules. https://addons.prestashop.com/en/2_community-developer?contributor=99186 

I hope you could support our team

Thank you very much for new version! It is really great support for your followers!

This is why you have so much 5 stars on Prestashop addons reviews! I already checked your products on addons - maybe some will order for my store in future.

It is not possible to translate the module in PS 1.7

Module works great. I have a question regarding this:

1.- Is there a way to use this numbering system independently of PS invoice numbering?

Let me explain. Here we use the invoice number which is the number of the invoice itself that provides PS and any system; but also we need invoice Tax ID which is the number the goverment provides to identify each invoice as unique for each transaction. Therefore we have to number the invoice for our system and number the invoice for the goverment. 

2.- Could there be an option to stop the counter when the numbers arrive to a specific number. For example I set counter to a maximun of 100 invoices, and when invoice #100 has been issued, the counter stops or warns me that invoices are getting to an end..

Best regards