msti

[MODULE] Facebook Like Button

Thanks for the share, but it doesn't work with 1.3.7. When I load the index.php page it shows a white page. And when I uninstall the module, it works fine.

Thanks for the share, but it doesn't work with 1.3.7. When I load the index.php page it shows a white page. And when I uninstall the module, it works fine.

I have not tested it with 1.3.x only with 1.4
Will do soon

Txxx man, but how to setting please...
I have this
"You failed to provide a valid list of administators. You need to supply the administors using either a "fb:app_id" meta tag, or using a "fb:admins" meta tag to specify a comma-delimited list of Facebook users."

Hello everyone and thank you for this module, it works fine on my site but I want to hide the small logo and the text "Be the first to tell your friends that you love it." How can I hide, I just want to show the logo where the hand
thx

Hi guys,

First of all, Thank you for this module.

Still...I receive an error when pushing the LIKE button: "You failed to provide a valid list of administators. You need to supply the administors using either a "fb:app_id" meta tag, or using a "fb:admins" meta tag to specify a comma-delimited list of Facebook users."

Can you please advice?
I need your help on this.

Thanks.
Liviu

Bonjour,
le module ne fonctionne pas sur prestashop 1.2.5.0

merci pour vos réponses

A+

Hi guys,

First of all, Thank you for this module.

Still...I receive an error when pushing the LIKE button: "You failed to provide a valid list of administators. You need to supply the administors using either a "fb:app_id" meta tag, or using a "fb:admins" meta tag to specify a comma-delimited list of Facebook users."

Can you please advice?
I need your help on this.

Thanks.
Liviu

Thanx for the Mod ☺

Did you manage to fix this issue? Iam having the same error!

Hi msti,

thanks for your block, it works on 1.4.2.5 but I dont know why sometimes appear a text error after like button.
Any suggestionn to solve it?
Thanks in advance.

BR

Hello!

Thank you, it works well.

Do you know if a module exists for the fb like button to be placed on the first page of a site, not for a product?

Regards/

Celine

I have the same problem as JuanV en Liviu (The page failed to provide a valid list of administrators. It needs to specify the administrators using either a "fb:app_id" meta tag, or using a "fb:admins" meta tag to specify a comma-delimited list of Facebook users.

Is there already a solution for this problem?

Thanks for module. I have the same problem as JuanV, Liviu and jlelsz (The page failed to provide a valid list of administrators. It needs to specify the administrators using either a "fb:app_id" meta tag, or using a "fb:admins" meta tag to specify a comma-delimited list of Facebook users.

Is there already a solution for this problem? help me please!!! Thanks

I have solved the problem for my webshop (Prestashop 1.4.6.2).

This is what i did:

1) Goto https://developers.facebook.com/apps and create a new app

2) Edit the metadata.tpl file and fill in the app_id of the app you just created and fill in your site_name

The metadata.tpl file now looks like:

<meta property="og:title" content="{$product->name}"/>

<meta property="og:type" content="product"/>

<meta property="og:image " content="{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $cover.id_image, 'large')}"/>

<meta property="og:url" content="{$productLink}"/>

<meta property="og:description" content="{strip_tags($product->description)}"/>

<meta property="og:site_name" content="www.yoursite url"/>

<meta property="fb:admins" content=""/>

<meta property="fb:app_id" content="your app_id 15 digits"/>

Good luck

Jeroen Lelsz

Hello..... :P

Excellent Solution... Very very happy for the solution... Thank u very much Jeroen... I just want to add that in some duplicate products on the main page and the category was still giving error, fix deleting and re-add products ..

(Prestashop 1.4.7.0) :D

works like a charm.

How to change its position in that page?

let's say for example that I would like to have it under the buy button instead of under the thumbnails

thanks for the good job!

Hi!

I really did not expect that this module would be useful to so many people!

I have updated the module to address the error encountered by some people:

"The page failed to provide a valid list of administrators. It needs to specify the administrators using either a "fb:app_id" meta tag, or using a "fb:admins" meta tag to specify a comma-delimited list of Facebook users."

Just go to the module settings page, and add your facebook user id to the appropriate field.

The next time I will add the ability to change the display location through module transplant.

Download the module from the first post of the thread.

I have solved the problem for my webshop (Prestashop 1.4.6.2).

This is what i did:

1) Goto https://developers.facebook.com/apps and create a new app

2) Edit the metadata.tpl file and fill in the app_id of the app you just created and fill in your site_name

The metadata.tpl file now looks like:

<meta property="og:title" content="{$product->name}"/>

<meta property="og:type" content="product"/>

<meta property="og:image " content="{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $cover.id_image, 'large')}"/>

<meta property="og:url" content="{$productLink}"/>

<meta property="og:description" content="{strip_tags($product->description)}"/>

<meta property="og:site_name" content="www.yoursite url"/>

<meta property="fb:admins" content=""/>

<meta property="fb:app_id" content="your app_id 15 digits"/>

Good luck

Jeroen Lelsz

Hi!

You dont need to create a new app, just insert your facebook user id here: <meta property="fb:admins" content="FB USER ID"/> i have uploaded a new version that addresses this error.

it's a bit old topic (from 2012) but i can confirm that html box module works with prestashop 1.5.x

so we can use it also in latest release of PS, in addition - also in 1.6!