Export csv - field separator

Yes it is, if you are using customized export via SQL manager: Advanced parameters -> Database --> SQL manager. The simple and prepared export via BO dashboard site you cannot customize.

Another possibility is to use phpmyAdmin for to customize your export data. For both (SQL manager export and phpmyAdmin) you need to know the name of the tables you want to export, in order to compose what you need.

4 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

Yes it is, if you are using customized export via SQL manager: Advanced parameters -> Database --> SQL manager. The simple and prepared export via BO dashboard site you cannot customize.

Another possibility is to use phpmyAdmin for to customize your export data. For both (SQL manager export and phpmyAdmin) you need to know the name of the tables you want to export, in order to compose what you need.

Thank you, selectshop.at, for your response and guidance.

Unfortunately I can not see where I can set the separator in this Prestashop 1.6.1.13 :(

Sorry for my lack of knowledge - I hope you can guide me.
I do see I can change the Delimiter in phpMyAdmin, where I can change the [Columns enclosed with] and separators.

Is it possible to use a 2-combination as a separator like: && or ;; ?

Edited by Shopify (see edit history)