Problem generating items table in confirmation e-mail

Hello,

Im having some troubles with the items generating inside the table from the confirmation e-mail on the second language that i use.

So in the first picture its the confirmation email generated on US language which works as it should, but on the second e-mail using the second language (RO) as you can see the item is not generated inside the table but above it.

I even tried to copy-paste the source code from the US email without changing anything (so basically the code is exactly the same) and still get the same results.

Any help is much appreciated, Thanks!

Prestashop 1.7.6.0

1.jpg2.jpg

Edited by TucoSalamanca (see edit history)

• 10 months later...

Dear TucoSalamanca

I'm not sure that you can solve this problem. If No.  I found the same problem and I found a solution. The first you must backup another email form that you already translate them. You regenerate the email in to your language(in Backoffice). After that you replace all the email html file, except order_conf.html and order_conf.txt.    Then you use the texteditor program in your computer open order_conf.html and find the word that you would like to translate and change its. After that you just copy and replace them on the server. That 'is its. 

I hope this information will help you.

Bye