Friendly URL ever redirect on index.php with NGINX

Hello,

I just installed PS and I have a problem with NGINX and URL rewriting. I followed a lot of tutoring but nothing to do.
This part of the code keeps redirecting me to the index all the time.

try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?$args;

So there's nothing I can do. Has anyone who has ever had the problem ever solved it?
Thank you.

With this code it's almost ok. The URL are right rewritten

# Prestashop

rewrite ^/api/?(.*)$ /webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 last;

rewrite ^/([a-z0-9]+)\-([a-z0-9]+)(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/p/$1-$2$3.jpg last;

rewrite ^/([0-9]+)\-([0-9]+)/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/p/$1-$2.jpg last;

rewrite ^/([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$1$2.jpg last;

rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3.jpg last;

rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4.jpg last;

rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5.jpg last;

rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6.jpg last;

rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.jpg last;

rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.jpg last;

rewrite ^/([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.jpg last;

rewrite ^/c/([0-9]+)(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/c/$1$2.jpg last;

rewrite ^/c/([a-zA-Z-]+)/[a-zA-Z0-9-]+\.jpg$ /img/c/$1.jpg last;

rewrite ^/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /product.php?id_product=$1$3 last;

rewrite ^/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /category.php?id_category=$1$3 last;

rewrite ^/([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /product.php?id_product=$2$4 last;

rewrite ^/([0-9]+)__([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /supplier.php?id_supplier=$1$3 last;

rewrite ^/([0-9]+)_([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=$1$3 last;

rewrite ^/content/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /cms.php?id_cms=$1$3 last;

rewrite ^/content/category/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /cms.php?id_cms_category=$1$3 last;

rewrite ^/([0-9]+)(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*\.jpg$ /img/c/$1$2.jpg last;

rewrite ^/page-non-trouvee(.*)$ /404.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/adresse(.*)$ /address.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/adresses(.*)$ /addresses.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/authentification(.*)$ /authentication.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/meilleures-ventes(.*)$ /best-sales.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/panier(.*)$ /cart.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/contactez-nous(.*)$ /contact-form.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/bons-de-reduction(.*)$ /discount.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/suivi-commande-invite(.*)$ /guest-tracking.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/historique-des-commandes(.*)$ /history.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/identite(.*)$ /identity.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/marques(.*)$ /manufacturer.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/mon-compte(.*)$ /my-account.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/nouveaux-produits(.*)$ /new-products.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/commande(.*)$ /order.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/details-de-la-commande(.*)$ /order-follow.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/commande-rapide(.*)$ /order-opc.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/avoirs(.*)$ /order-slip.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/mot-de-passe-oublie(.*)$ /password.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/promotions(.*)$ /prices-drop.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/recherche(.*)$ /search.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/plan-du-site(.*)$ /sitemap.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/magasins(.*)$ /stores.php$1 last;

rewrite ^/fournisseurs(.*)$ /supplier.php$1 last;

But I got instead of my product

File not found. 

Edited by Hightmar (see edit history)

Which tuto you followed ? Using SSL ? Writing permissions correct set ?

Tried this one ? https://github.com/MattLoyeD/Prestashop-Nginx

Using docker ? https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/9047/files

You already deleted the smarty and browser cache as well ? The configuration of this files depends also on the configuration of your server, so it's very customized and individual.

Hello, 
Thank you for the answer. 
I finally managed to get the friendly URLs to work. I have a NGINX/Apache configuration, I ended up bypassing Nginx for this site because the images didn't work. 

The thing now is that the site only works in developer mode, otherwise it doesn't work. Probably because the installation was always crashing in the same place on the server, I installed PS locally and uploaded it all.