changes are not displayed

4 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

Browser cache also deleted ? Support already asked from developer of the theme ?

yes browser cache is deleted, and response of developer theme is "Did you contact the hosting team for this issue?"

Activate debug mode and read possible errors you are having.

As you are using non-default and third part theme you should ask for support of the developer. On Prestashop forum we can support only problems with Prestashop native theme and modules. Some developers are supporting here as well their modules and themes, but this is not mandatory task. If you are buying or downloading outside from here we cannot guarantee a support. If you cannot debug yourself or developer is not supporting, then better to use native modules and theme.

You have enabled debug mode? Yes

Errors are displayed? no and everything is up to date with debug mode enabled

that's what I do not understand I do not know this mode debug, it is supposed to display the bugs and there it corrects the problem excuse me for my ignorance in this area

mode debug shows problems with scripting on top of site (incompatibility problems for ex.). Again, please ask for support of the developer and hosting provider on this. We cannot debug problems related to the server as per remote diagnosis. Read also server error logs = ask your hoster where they are. Probably writing reading rights set on your server are incorrect, or the theme is redirecting somewhere.

7 minutes ago, RueduWeb said:

I do not know how to expose the problem to my host

4 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

Read also server error logs = ask your hoster where they are. Probably writing reading rights set on your server are incorrect, or the theme is redirecting somewhere.

and also answered here (read the link explaining what 404 http status code means):

20 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

Pictures are not showing. 404 means: not found. So it could be a server problem (wrong rights set to the folder), or your theme is redirecting the pictures to somewhere...

Ask for support of theme developer and/or your hosting provider.