[SOLVED] Looking for someone to make me a custom module (small job. I think)

sampsonzak

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to create a PrestaShop module and I am willing to pay £50. I think this is a fair price as I am experienced with PHP / SQL myself, the only issue for me to not make it myself is I cannot figure out PrestaShop's module/api, and I no longer code regularly so it is much better off I pay someone else to do this for now.

What I need?

A admin module I can install on my site (Presta 1.7.2.4)

> Which has a PHP script which gets data from a SQL table, and exports it into a .xml feed. (See attached for example feed, and example data in my SQL).

> Also must use PrestaShop API to convert my 'Product_ID' to the full product URL.

That is all I require. No fancy logs or interface, just a button I can click on (from my admin back-end), which will run a PHP script, export a .xml file.

Please see attached for my data and what I am looking for. If you think you can do this, please message me, I would like to get this done as soon as possible!

Thank you all.

data_mysql.png

example_feed_format.png

plan_of_data.png

• Like 1

Hi, I am looking for just someone to set me up an admin module, which will allow me to just edit a PHP script, as I have all the PHP code to make the export, etc. I just have no idea how to set up an admin module for PrestaShop.

If anyone can make me a basic admin module which has a button on the screen, and when i click it, to run a PHP script .. I will pay £20 via PayPal for this. PrestaShop 1.7.2.4

Thank you all

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2019 at 5:58 PM, sampsonzak said:

Hi, I am looking for just someone to set me up an admin module, which will allow me to just edit a PHP script, as I have all the PHP code to make the export, etc. I just have no idea how to set up an admin module for PrestaShop.

If anyone can make me a basic admin module which has a button on the screen, and when i click it, to run a PHP script .. I will pay £20 via PayPal for this. PrestaShop 1.7.2.4

Thank you all

Hello, 

Hope you are doing well! We can help you to have custom module, please let me know your requirements in personal on Skype  and Whatsapp. Also you can get in touch with us at [email protected]

• razaro changed the title to [SOLVED] Looking for someone to make me a custom module (small job. I think)