Migration PS 1.7.6.2 | error 500 change URL shop

Hello everyone,

I write for a rather common problem but I have not yet managed to deal with it despite having fathomed the web.

Migration from ONE domain (one.pippo.org) to TWO domain (two.pluto.it). In both cases these are subdomains on which Prestashop is installed 1.7.6.2. I backed up the database, file and uploaded everything on the new server. Modified the file / app/config/parameters.php with the new access parameters to the DB, clearly modified the DB with the new URL before importing it, and also modified  the .htaccess on the new server.

Result - Error 500:

Fatal error: Uncaught Defuse\Crypto\Exception\BadFormatException: Encoded data is shorter than expected. in 
/var/www/vhosts/nanowar.it/prestashop/vendor/defuse/php-encryption/src/Encoding.php:168 Stack trace: #0 
/var/www/vhosts/nanowar.it/prestashop/vendor/defuse/php-encryption/src/Key.php(38): 
Defuse\Crypto\Encoding::loadBytesFromChecksummedAsciiSafeString('\xDE\xF0\x00\x00', '') #1 
/var/www/vhosts/nanowar.it/prestashop/classes/PhpEncryptionEngine.php(115): Defuse\Crypto\Key::loadFromAsciiSafeString('') #2 
/var/www/vhosts/nanowar.it/prestashop/classes/PhpEncryptionEngine.php(45): PhpEncryptionEngineCore::loadFromAsciiSafeString('') #3 
/var/www/vhosts/nanowar.it/prestashop/classes/PhpEncryption.php(47): PhpEncryptionEngineCore->__construct('') #4 
/var/www/vhosts/nanowar.it/prestashop/classes/Cookie.php(85): PhpEncryptionCore->__construct('') #5 
/var/www/vhosts/nanowar.it/prestashop/config/config.inc.php(162): CookieCore->__construct('psAdmin', '', 1577294362) #6 
/var/www/vhosts/nanowar.it/prestashop/admin038otd8ro/index.p in /var/www/vhosts/nanowar.it/prestashop/vendor/defuse/php-encryption/src/Encoding.php on line 168 

I don't know how I can do it anymore!

Does anyone have any idea how I could solve it?