error 404 for all products

hello,

after having searched for similar topics in various forums, I decided to open a topic because I could not find a solution for what I am experiencing at the moment.

In the production environment, clicking at the home all products link of the featured products returns a 404 not found. All the other categories works fine.

So far I managed to narrow  the cause of the issue to values in the DB, because when I keep the same web file structure, but I import a test DB, this problem is not manifesting.

I also noticed that hovering the mouse over the all products link shows a different URI than the usual 2-inicio* (it shows 27-productos-destacados, which is listed in the ps_category_lang table, but I couldn't figure where it is set to be assigned to that all product link). 

Prestashop version: 1.7.5.1

Anyone can help to point me to the right direction for any further advance in narrowing down the cause of my issue is sincerely appreciated.

Regads,

/Flavio

(*) it's a Spanish prestashop installation.

In the txt file attached the list of modules found installed.

ps_module.txt

Edited by Flaviotti (see edit history)

Thanks NemoPS for the reply.

It's fixed now. It's a bit embarrassing, but the problem was as simple as activate a module. I was thrown off by the different language. In this production instance, prestashop is in Spanish, and there is a module called "productos destacados" that needed to be activated. Actually my client noticed and fixed it. :)

Thanks anyway for looking into this post.

Regards.

/Flavio