if customization field enabled - error product add to cart PS 1.7.5.0

fitgura

Hi!

I found a new bug in PS 1.7.

If any of a product customization field added in BO (does not matter if required or not -  tested)

push the add to cart button on FO and a popup appear "not enought product in stock"

(however the product added to the cart, but this message popup insead of popup cart (contioue or proceed to checkout ect...)

Any idea please, it would be urgent!

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I also have issue in the 1.7.6.8

I have enabled the personalization field for a product. On frontend, When I save the custom field and add product to cart, it adds to the cart but does not show on modal view. Also if I add same product two time in the cart with different customization field value, in the order notification email for admin, the customization fields are repeated for both entries of that product. So it makes a long list for each product entry in the cart. As my customer use multiple times customization field for the same product, this is I think a bug. 

As @fitgura said ps_shoppingcart 2.0.2 version has fixed the modal view issue but admin order notification email has the problem still.

Please address this bug as I tried it on fresh installation too with same issue.