HTTP ERROR 500 after save advance settings

Every time I click "Save" or "Clear cache" on my prstashp back office advance settings menu, appear a white page with "HTTP ERROR 500" and I cannot use my backoffice until I restore previus file backup. The server support say me that the log of the error is:

-----------------

[29-Nov-2019 10:29:38 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\RuntimeException: Cannot dump definition because of invalid class name (NULL) in /home/NOMESITO.COM/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Dumper/PhpDumper.php:1403
Stack trace:
#0 /home/NOMESITO.COM/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Dumper/PhpDumper.php(790): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Dumper\PhpDumper->dumpLiteralClass('NULL')
#1 /home/NOMESITO.COM/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Dumper/PhpDumper.php(394): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Dumper\PhpDumper->addNewInstance('_defaults', Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Definition), 'return ', '$this->services...')
#2 /home/NOMESITO.COM/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Dumper/PhpDumper.php(639): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Dumper\PhpDumper->addServiceInstance('_defaults', Object(Symfon in /home/NOMESITO.COM/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Dumper/PhpDumper.php on line 1403

----------------------

Why appen this problme andhow can I solve this ?

Edited by Massimo333 (see edit history)

500 errors are server errors. You should ask for assistance of your server admin. The php-version in use is not compatible with the script. Change to another php-version.

BTW, we kindly ask when posting such errors to name:

On 1/13/2015 at 8:40 AM, Xavier du Tertre said:

Installation type (new/update):
PrestaShop version:
Theme (default/customized):
Code (original/modified):
Hosting:
PHP version:
MySQL version:
Browser(s) concerned:

This error is a symfony error in combination of php-version in use. Try to comment the line 1403 in the corresponding file (/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Dumper/PhpDumper.php).

The best you can do, is to upgrade your Prestashop version to the latest one. PS 1.7.3. is not yet mature in terms of bugs. The jscomposer error is an error of a module you are using. Disable non-native modules and use default theme.

If you don't want to upgrade your site, than please contact the developer of your theme. The errors you are having are related to theme/module in use not compatible with Prestashop core files in combination of php-version in use.

• 7 months later...

Not sure if related, for some weird reason almost everytime i install or uninstall a module, the next click for configuring that module, i hit error 500, constantly.

I clean up /var/cache/prod (that is <www_root>/var/cache/prod) and bam i manage to get back to backoffice. really strange, same thing everytime.