Prestashop Supplier list

IonutP

53 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

If you want to display supplier informations, two solutions :

1. (Simple one) type all informations you want to display in the description field of each supplier
  2. (hard, need coding) override SupplierController and change template /themes/yourthemename/catalog/_partials/miniatures/brand.tpl and add fields you want to display

Thanks for your answer!

I know option 1 and already using it, but this is not really best practice and this is why I was trying to learn how to do this using option 2 (overriding SupplierController and template file)

il y a 16 minutes, IonutP a dit :

Thanks for your answer!

I know option 1 and already using it, but this is not really best practice and this is why I was trying to learn how to do this using option 2 (overriding SupplierController and template file)

Sure 😉 If you are a developer you can override SupplierController method public function getTemplateVarSuppliers() to add required fields to smarty and then in brand.tpl add fields like {brand.phone}

Edited by Prestashop Addict (see edit history)

20 hours ago, Prestashop Addict said:

Sure 😉 If you are a developer you can override SupplierController method public function getTemplateVarSuppliers() to add required fields to smarty and then in brand.tpl add fields like {brand.phone}

Thank you for your answer !

Do you know also how can I sort supplier list to put first the default supplier / implicit supplier.