IonutP

Prestashop Supplier list

Hi,

I just installed prestashop supplier list module and I try to find a solution to display phone number and other suppliers details.

It is possible to do this?

Thanks!

Ionut

If you want to display supplier informations, two solutions :

1. (Simple one) type all informations you want to display in the description field of each supplier
  2. (hard, need coding) override SupplierController and change template /themes/yourthemename/catalog/_partials/miniatures/brand.tpl and add fields you want to display

53 minutes ago, Prestashop Addict said:

If you want to display supplier informations, two solutions :

1. (Simple one) type all informations you want to display in the description field of each supplier
  2. (hard, need coding) override SupplierController and change template /themes/yourthemename/catalog/_partials/miniatures/brand.tpl and add fields you want to display

Thanks for your answer!

I know option 1 and already using it, but this is not really best practice and this is why I was trying to learn how to do this using option 2 (overriding SupplierController and template file)

il y a 16 minutes, IonutP a dit :

Thanks for your answer!

I know option 1 and already using it, but this is not really best practice and this is why I was trying to learn how to do this using option 2 (overriding SupplierController and template file)

Sure ūüėČ If you are a developer you can override SupplierController method public function getTemplateVarSuppliers() to add required fields to smarty and then in brand.tpl add fields like {brand.phone}

Edited by Prestashop Addict (see edit history)

21 hours ago, IonutP said:

I use Prestashop version 1.7

Hi,

Can you tell what informations you wish  to show  from the    suppliers where to show them?

This  module     Supplier Listing for 1.7      list   there images, description  and products in the home page.

20 hours ago, Prestashop Addict said:

Sure ūüėČ If you are a developer you can override SupplierController method public function getTemplateVarSuppliers() to add required fields to smarty and then in brand.tpl add fields like {brand.phone}

Thank you for your answer !

Do you know also how can I sort supplier list to put first the default supplier / implicit supplier.