ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED + Uncaught Error: Class 'Configuration' not found in /var/www/html/prestashop/config/config.inc.php

hello everybody,

I install my prestashop in localhost, everything was fine.

After that, I did the same to live serve, everything was fine.

Now, I am trying to make a dev enviroment from live server to my machine (localhost), and it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE.

I read for 3 days, and the error it shows is almost unique in the net.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ConfigurERR_CONNECTION_REFUSEDation' not found in /var/www/html/prestashop/config/config.inc.php:244 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/prestashop/index.php(27): require() #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/prestashop/config/config.inc.php on line 244

Even this error is like "strange", like both errors are mixed in just one!

I follow this steps to install in my local from stackoverflow:

ownload prestashop files from the live server

Export database with default settings

Create localhost database with the same name

Import database copy

Copy downloaded files into new location

Change database_host, database_user and database_password in the app/config/parameters.php file

In ps_configuration table:

Change PS_SHOP_DOMAIN to localhost

Change PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL to localhost

Change PS_SSL_ENABLED to 0

In ps_shop_url:

Change domain to localhost

Change domain_ssl to localhost

Change physical_uri to the PS location (mine is /prestashop/)

Delete .htaccess from the root folder

I notice something stange in table prefix: when I import the database from live server, my prefix are: pr_

but in code, I still see: ps_

could be the proble?

I copy my /parameters.php:

<?php return array (

'parameters' =>

array (

'database_host' => 'localhost',

'database_port' => '',

'database_name' => 'prestashop_pr1',

'database_user' => 'prestashop_pr1',

'database_password' => 'MYSECRETPASSWORD',

'database_prefix' => 'pr_',

'database_engine' => 'InnoDB',

'mailer_transport' => 'smtp',

'mailer_host' => '127.0.0.1',

'mailer_user' => NULL,

'mailer_password' => NULL,

'secret' => 'PfLK7xFzfPbi6vXXS52x2qx3oSJgmx5Ku1dO5Y3Pv1EmXjoHxZitWb6U',

'ps_caching' => 'CacheMemcache',

'ps_cache_enable' => false,

'ps_creation_date' => '2019-11-18',

'locale' => 'en-US',

'cookie_key' => 'MjLT5eVY80WBri9wCW3Zg6YXQCZT5sJUiKMC2AyTJ6HSxOBfa5UBbQ83',

'cookie_iv' => 'TfuLkFiA',

'new_cookie_key' => 'def000005cd4aa4461d67d4691aefef35709db7b82d433a836b69fb3d8a9ede271400914df5cd5ee74cf9222ec8b02e4353391b2c7fc65f234589aa2968f32cda6319d50',

),

);

I really don't understan what's going on, I did everything as many others.

I am working on linux mint, with command line until now, that I download phpmyadmin to change some tables in ps_configuration as I showed above.

PLEASE, help me to solve this.

PS: if you could send also some tutorial to build from scrach I nice steps practices for building developing enviroments, I will really apreciate it. I am moving to local to start uploading to github I work properly like a developer (jr).

Thanks a lot, sorry for too many lines of post.

6 minutes ago, tuk66 said:

It looks like you have class ConfigurERR_CONNECTION_REFUSEDation in the confic.inc.php file. I guess it is overwritten by mistake.

I am an asshole!

I didn't get it... I was in that line 1000 times.

It was overwritten as you said.

I delete everything I am trying to install it again 😢

I would post if it was that.

Thanks you very mucho for your apreciation.

Everyone likes something different and everyone has different options on the server. It cannot be said in general.

For example, I use PhpStorm with XDebug. This often means local development. I recently came to one server where I can activate XDebug, so it has changed the way I have worked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tuk66 said:

Everyone likes something different and everyone has different options on the server. It cannot be said in general.

For example, I use PhpStorm with XDebug. This often means local development. I recently came to one server where I can activate XDebug, so it has changed the way I have worked.

Do you know if is there any possibility to upload to github?

I am having several errors:

remote: error: GH001: Large files detected. You may want to try Git Large File Storage - https://git-lfs.github.com.

39 minutes ago, Calleja said:

Do you know if is there any possibility to upload to github?

I am having several errors:

remote: error: GH001: Large files detected. You may want to try Git Large File Storage - https://git-lfs.github.com.

I solve it.

It was a file very heavy.

Now, I am recieving many alerts from git hub, should do I dismiss all of them?

Permissions and owner of var/cache/* are correct. PS 1.7.6.1, PHP7.2/Apache 2.4

Often got white screen and this error in httpd.log when hit "Clean Cache" button at website backend. Refreshing the page will help to continue to green "Cache cleared successfully" message. Unable to find what causing this. Prestashop debug mode showing no errors. Please help.

[proxy_fcgi:error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx:56464] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/public_html/var/cache/dev/Containerxxxxxxx/getPrestashop_Core_Admin_PagePreferenceInterfaceService.php' (include_path='/var/public_html/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/var/public_html/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/var/public_html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/var/public_html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/local/share/pear') in /var/public_html/var/cache/dev/Containerxxxxxxx/appDevDebugProjectContainer.php on line 1708\nPHP message: PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/public_html/data/var/cache/dev/Containerxxxxxxx/getDebug_FileLinkFormatter_UrlFormatService.php' (include_path='/var/public_html/vendor/pear/pear_exception: /var/public_html/vendor/pear/console_getopt: /var/public_html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/var/public_html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/local/share/pear') in /var/public_html/var/cache/dev/Containerxxxxxxx/appDevDebugProjectContainer.php on line 1708\n', referer: https://mywebsite.com//adminxxxxxxxxxx/index.php/configure/advanced/performance/?_token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any suggestions?