Bank wire module leads to 500 error on order page

Hi there, I am running prestashop 1.7.6.1 with paypal and bank wire as payment methods and both modules configured. As soon as both payment methods appeared on the checkout page, the 'orders' link in admin started going to a 500 error page. I started the whole shop installation procedure over on a different domain and the same thing happened. I started again and now bank wire does not appear on the check-out page (despite the configuration details being the same) but the order link works.
Is there a fix for that or an alternative for the bank wire plugin that is not a direct debit one? I only need the simplest of functionality, the shop is going to be very small. I just want people to be able to pay with either paypal or by invoice.

hace 16 minutos, meninaisabella dijo:

Hi there, I am running prestashop 1.7.6.1 with paypal and bank wire as payment methods and both modules configured. As soon as both payment methods appeared on the checkout page, the 'orders' link in admin started going to a 500 error page. I started the whole shop installation procedure over on a different domain and the same thing happened. I started again and now bank wire does not appear on the check-out page (despite the configuration details being the same) but the order link works.
Is there a fix for that or an alternative for the bank wire plugin that is not a direct debit one? I only need the simplest of functionality, the shop is going to be very small. I just want people to be able to pay with either paypal or by invoice.

Hi

Enable debug mode

Try again to proceed with the order process and tell me if it shows more information of the error to be identify it

Thank you, Nadie. The problem occurs in admin, the orders page not being accessible. Here's the error message I get: "Price specification not found for currency: "USD"" (critical error) plus lots of warnings that the translation was not found.

We want to run the shop in English, the location being Germany and the currency EUR. Translation is not required and I had removed USD.