Jump to content
meninaisabella

Bank wire module leads to 500 error on order page

Recommended Posts

Hi there, I am running prestashop 1.7.6.1 with paypal and bank wire as payment methods and both modules configured. As soon as both payment methods appeared on the checkout page, the 'orders' link in admin started going to a 500 error page. I started the whole shop installation procedure over on a different domain and the same thing happened. I started again and now bank wire does not appear on the check-out page (despite the configuration details being the same) but the order link works.
Is there a fix for that or an alternative for the bank wire plugin that is not a direct debit one? I only need the simplest of functionality, the shop is going to be very small. I just want people to be able to pay with either paypal or by invoice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 16 minutos, meninaisabella dijo:

Hi there, I am running prestashop 1.7.6.1 with paypal and bank wire as payment methods and both modules configured. As soon as both payment methods appeared on the checkout page, the 'orders' link in admin started going to a 500 error page. I started the whole shop installation procedure over on a different domain and the same thing happened. I started again and now bank wire does not appear on the check-out page (despite the configuration details being the same) but the order link works.
Is there a fix for that or an alternative for the bank wire plugin that is not a direct debit one? I only need the simplest of functionality, the shop is going to be very small. I just want people to be able to pay with either paypal or by invoice.

Hi

Enable debug mode

Try again to proceed with the order process and tell me if it shows more information of the error to be identify it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, Nadie. The problem occurs in admin, the orders page not being accessible. Here's the error message I get: "Price specification not found for currency: "USD"" (critical error) plus lots of warnings that the translation was not found.

We want to run the shop in English, the location being Germany and the currency EUR. Translation is not required and I had removed USD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, just to say that the problem was solved with re-installing USD as currency, albeit inactive.

Thanks again for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More