TAX issues after update to 1.7.6.1

Hi, I just upgraded to the latest version of Prestashop ( 1.7.6.1) and I'm experiencing the following strange issue.

1. While purchasing a product of eg, EUR 1,- the cart specifies the amount excluding and including TAX. See screen shot 01 (the cart).
  2. Payment also is the correct amount of EUR 1,-
  3. BOTH invoice and email confirmation show don't show the TAX amount and the TOTAL PAID shows EUR 0,83 instead of EUR 1,- (see screen shot 02-details in user account  and 03-invoice) 

Can anyone please help me out? I've looked everywhere but I don't understand what's going on and how to solve this.

Thanks in advance!

Luca

01.png

02.png

03.png

Hi thanks for your reply. I did some more testing and here's some more details for this problem:

1. The shop is currently setup to show prices EXCLUDING TAX (this is setup in Customer Groups)
  2. The shop has the same MOLLIE add-on (for payments) as my backup store which seems to be working perfectly.

What goes correctly:

1. The CART shows the correct product price and TAX
  2. During checkout the correct prices and taxes are shown
  3. Payment total (made with MOLLIE add-on) is correct.

What goes wrong:

1. The price in DASHBOARD > ORDERS shows the price EXCLUDING TAX as is this was the TOTAL price.
  2. The order history in the customer account also shows the price EXCLUDING TAX as is this was the TOTAL price.
  3. The email confirmation also shows the price EXCLUDING TAX as is this was the TOTAL price.
  4. The PDF invoice also shows the price EXCLUDING TAX as is this was the TOTAL price.

Now here's another STRANGE thing.

When you choose to pay on invoice (and then manually set the order to payment accepted) then the payments, the backoffice, the emails and the PDF's are correct. 

This would mean that the Database should not be the problem, otherwise this should happen no matter what type of payment is made, right?

Please let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...