Jump to content
DaLyR

[FREE VERSION] Sticky Add To Cart on Product Pages

Recommended Posts

Sticky Add to Cart Module - FREE Version

All_Devices.thumb.png.55902318e6d3b83291a470fffdf29410.png

The module creates a Sticky Add to Cart button which increase Conversion Rates & Sales.

PRO Version FEATURES

  • Two styles of attributes show
  1. Text only (Customers will only see the title of the attributes they selected)
  2. Selectable (Customers can choose attribute(s) directly through the Sticky Add to Cart Banner)
  • Fully Design Customization
  • Supports Multi Store
  • You can show the attribute(s) of your product directly through the Sticky Add to Cart button (customers can even change attributes directly from the Sticky Add to Cart button without scrolling to the initial attributes area)
  • Shows the Sticky Add to Cart button everytime when the initial Add to Cart button it's not on screen (not only after cusomters scrolls below the initial Add to Cart button)
  • Hide the Initial Sticky Menu or Sticky Header ONLY ON PRODUCT PAGES (to don't overlap the Sticky Add to Cart Button by using Sticky Menu or Sticky Header on your Shop in the same time with the module)
  • Hide the Sticky Add to Cart button based on Categories
  • Hide the Sticky Add to Cart button based on Devices (PC, Tablet or Mobile)
  • 3 Months of Free Support
  • Future UPDATES

In 22 November - 25 November I also offer 10% DISCOUNT

Back Office-1.png

BackOffice 1.png

BackOffice 2.png

stickyatcfree.zip

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2019 at 9:03 PM, eldermaster said:

Nice module.

I would buy this kind of module if will be available for 1.6

I will make for 1.6 too in the future and I can send you a PM when it's done.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DaLyR said:

I will make for 1.6 too in the future and I can send you a PM when it's done.

Sure you can PM me.

I will buy it.

Thank you,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok,

I would like to post here my feedback.

I highly recommend Sticky Add to Cart Module from DaLyR. It can be a great asset in terms of pushing action to your online customers in a natural way. Add to cart. Is so simple but so powerful. 

The module itself is well constructed and the developer is open to answer to your questions and fix the issues if ever will occur.

Great job DaLyR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, eldermaster said:

Ok,

I would like to post here my feedback.

I highly recommend Sticky Add to Cart Module from DaLyR. It can be a great asset in terms of pushing action to your online customers in a natural way. Add to cart. Is so simple but so powerful. 

The module itself is well constructed and the developer is open to answer to your questions and fix the issues if ever will occur.

Great job DaLyR

Thanks! You are the best and open minded customer I ever had!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I want to try it first on the free version. I installed on my presta 1.7 and is not working. What can i do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, edy12001 said:

Hello. I want to try it first on the free version. I installed on my presta 1.7 and is not working. What can i do?

Hi, please explain what happened? Enabled debug mode and post the error log, or contact me in the private messages, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!
In the pro version we have the options to:

1.Put the bar in the footer of the screen?

2. Change the name of the text add to cart?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RavMag said:

Hello!
In the pro version we have the options to:

1.Put the bar in the footer of the screen?

2. Change the name of the text add to cart?

Thanks!

Hi,
Yes for both options.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

it's for 1.7 , how can we use it for 1.6 ?

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hadi1404 said:

Hello

it's for 1.7 , how can we use it for 1.6 ?

Thank you

Hi,

For the moment I developed only PRO version for Prestashop 1.6 version.

I will make FREE version for 1.6 version only in the future

PM me if you are interested for PRO version, thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, just tried the free version, there's always a "spinning circle" beside the Add to cart button and clicking on it does not put the product in the cart

 

Cattura.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nikdek69 said:

Hi, just tried the free version, there's always a "spinning circle" beside the Add to cart button and clicking on it does not put the product in the cart

 

Cattura.PNG

That's because you're theme changes hooks positions in the product pages.

PM me and I will help you to fix this problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hola mi estimado, Mire su modulo y me intereso. Instale la versión gratis en un Prestashop 1.7.6.2 pero no aparece en ningún lado, uso el tema de defecto de Prestashop.

¿Que puede estar pasando?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check your PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, the attachment is unavailable. Can I have it please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@delreal - it is not unavailable. It's only unavailable for non-users. If you are new user, you need to have 3 approved posts/topics, before you can download attachments of the forum site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More