EMPTY TRASH. not working

Hi ,  since  I use  te one click module upgrade , I have a issue , with shopping cart ,  if you click on the empty trash ICON ,   you can not life  empty trash

Only  if you refresh page ,then the product is delete from the Shoppjngcart  , 

The issue is a result of incorrect engine update using 1 click update module, because no other errors are coming from our modules. The problem is related to the engine.

Normal, prestaschop can resolve this,  so I hope, there is  a solution for  

Thanks for help,  Regards Jean 1369321318_Cannotemptytrash.thumb.png.552e6d71093864209a01896b4edf8275.png

Okay thanks ,  Joom ,  but how can I update Theme.js  ? 

Must I ask  the Theme author ?

Or  is this issue from prestaschop ? , this is what they say ,   its  prestaschop bug or issue 

( The issue is a result of incorrect engine update using 1 click update module, because no other errors are coming from our modules. The problem is related to the engine.) 

It should be resolved from prestashop's side. 

Thanks fro help, regards Jean 

Sorry, i forgot to say. I am working with 1.7.5.2. It is a complete new installation and i installed a theme which i have bought.

I wish i stayed with 1.6 :-). This was real steady. A lot of theme bugs in 1.7.
But OK i am trying to make something from this. But no possibility to empty shopping cart when there are more products, is annouying.

By the way. It works when there is only one product in shopping cart.

I found this script. I added  this in cart.tpl and it shows a button on cart page. It is not the solution but it helps.

<script> function refreshPage(){ window.location.reload(); } </script> <button type="submit" class="btn btn-secondary btn-xs" onClick="refreshPage()">Update Cart</button>