How to set one language for the admin panel and another for the frontend of the website.

Hi, everyone.
I really need help with setting up languages on the site.
It is necessary that the admin panel of the website is in English. And the frontend of the website was in Norwegian. I installed two languages (the admin panel is now in the language I need), but the external part of the website automatically becomes multilingual. A language switch appears on the site, all products, etc., can now be filled in two languages. Is there any way to avoid this? I just need the admin panel to be in English (it’s more convenient not to work with it), and for clients the website should be in Norwegian, without multilingualism.

Thanks in advance for your help)

Prestashop is so flexible that you can set admin and site with different languages.

The languages for the shop you set on tab International -> localization.

The language for admins you set on tab Advanced Parameters -> Team -> choose there the person you want to set a different language and choose the one you need.

For to have your shop in different languages (back office and/or  front-office) languages must be installed before. (Tab International -> Translations)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

Prestashop is so flexible that you can set admin and site with different languages.

The languages for the shop you set on tab International -> localization.

The language for admins you set on tab Advanced Parameters -> Team -> choose there the person you want to set a different language and choose the one you need.

For to have your shop in different languages (back office and/or  front-office) languages must be installed before. (Tab International -> Translations)

Thank you so much.