Simon Christiansen

[SOLVED] Bad SQL query Table 'ndosupply_dk_db.clk_9367875130_connections' doesn't exist

Hi there.

Im facing an issue on my shop, when clicking the costumers tab no customer data is shown, and i get the error "Bad SQL query Table 'ndosupply_dk_db.clk_9367875130_connections' doesn't exist"

I cant find a way to fix this, can anyone provide a fix for it? Best regards! :)

PrestaShop-version: 1.7.0.4

Edited by Simon Christiansen (see edit history)

via phpmyadmin check that connections table exists, there are 3 connection type tables.

1. back up your db via phpmyadmin, make sure to download to local

2. import the following attached file via phpmyadmin,  note you can also copy the commands and execute in sql tab of phpmyadmin

connections.sql

(I did not test this, but it's a dump of a 1.7.6.1 shop)  (you did not post your ps version)

Edited by El Patron (see edit history)

PS versions was on the last line :) PrestaShop-version: 1.7.0.4

Are you able to get me a dumb of the table matching this versions? Thanks in advance mate!

Update. i when i searched tables inside the database i noticed a table called ps_connections. i renamed this to ndosupply_dk_db.clk_9367875130_connections, now the backend gives me Unknown column 'c.date_add' in 'field list' instead

Problem solved. I renamed the newly renamed ndosupply_dk_db.clk_9367875130 to ndosupply_dk_db.clk_9367875130_OLD and uploaded the one from El Patron and renamed it ndosupply_dk_db.clk_9367875130, even though versions was not similar it solved the problem.

Thanks alot El Patron!

• Like 1