Editing email's contact information.

Hello,

First of all sorry if im posting in the wrong section of the forum im honestly not even sure if this qualifies under prestashop's settings but i hope someone can still help me out.

Im trying to edit the e-mail's phone number from contact information and i have no clue where i do that from, i've attached a picture so you can understand what im talking about.

If anyone knows how to edit that phone please help me out.

Thanks.

33333.jpg

5 hours ago, TucoSalamanca said:

Hello,

First of all sorry if im posting in the wrong section of the forum im honestly not even sure if this qualifies under prestashop's settings but i hope someone can still help me out.

Im trying to edit the e-mail's phone number from contact information and i have no clue where i do that from, i've attached a picture so you can understand what im talking about.

If anyone knows how to edit that phone please help me out.

Thanks.

33333.jpg

Hi,

Login to the store back-office. Then go to the Shop Parameters -> CMS Page -> Stores -> Contact Details.

If you did not find the option to edit the contact details then please share the PrestaShop version.

15 minutes ago, philipp.haugg said:

Hi,

Login to the store back-office. Then go to the Shop Parameters -> CMS Page -> Stores -> Contact Details.

If you did not find the option to edit the contact details then please share the PrestaShop version.

Hello, thanks for your reply

Sadly this doesnt fix it, on the contact details from store settings i have the correct phone number and it is displayed correctly on my contact page, but on the email "auto generated card" thing its displayed another number.

Im using 1.7.6.0

Edited by TucoSalamanca (see edit history)